Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For The Non-Smoker

GreyRacer

As a non-smoker I always throw away the lighter. Recently I've been replacing them with a custom alum anodised plug. Just got this one for the RAV. A neat little mod.

385111450.jpg

Looks much better than the phone charger I have replaced the lighter for. Is it easy to remove if you need the plug?

What a superb idea.....and as you become an even Greyer Racer, and forget what car you are driving, you can look at the ciggy lighter and it will remind you !!!!!

Big Kev :thumbsup:

I got one of these Belkin USB chargers for the same purpose. It sits a wee bit proud of the backplate, not as nice and neat as your one...but it I like things being useful as well as pretty... :)It came with an iPod cable but I use it mainly for the phone. (will charge other USB things too). Got it of Amazon for 6-7 quid. If you are extra cheap, try fleabay or DealExtreme,there similar ones can be had for pennies.

must add weight! Think about the power to weight ratio!

Hopefully I'll have number 1 RAV back soon, now the weather is improving ( :wacko: ) to try out the re-made front brakes and give the paddle clutch a good test at crail.

must add weight! Think about the power to weight ratio!

Hopefully I'll have number 1 RAV back soon, now the weather is improving ( :wacko: ) to try out the re-made front brakes and give the paddle clutch a good test at crail.

I was up at Crail at the Fast Car Sunday. Was the only Gen 7 there. Parked up in the middle of the EVO club guys. LoL.

hopefully get up to Crail mid April or so. tho number 2 RAV is running well on Tesco 99 since I can't buy Shell vpower anywhere.

Very Nice! :thumbsup:

Certainly not the cheapest thing for what it is (probably a bit of a rip-off), but I keep one of these rechargeable led torches in the socket in place of the lighter. For its size, I think it throws a fair bit of light:

(Use the scroll bar in the link below after it has loaded, to see the one that fits in the socket)

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/eStore/eStoreNav.jsp?navRoot=toyota_1024_root&zone=Zone+eStore&edName=%2feStore_root%2fBright+Ideas

Very Nice! :thumbsup:

Certainly not the cheapest thing for what it is (probably a bit of a rip-off), but I keep one of these rechargeable led torches in the socket in place of the lighter. For its size, I think it throws a fair bit of light:

http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/eStore/eStoreNav.jsp?navRoot=toyota_1024_root&zone=Zone+eStore&edName=%2feStore_root%2fBright+Ideas

Far from a rip-off. They are only £14 delivered in a club buy. The guy to makes them for he other club forum I'm on has a very good rep. Once you have decided on the logo you have it in three days.

Here is some more. The T-Sport one is mine.

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

The middle oil cap is also mine.

IMG_0092.jpg

Far from a rip-off. They are only £14 delivered in a club buy.

What I meant was that perhaps the torch I had was a rip-off, not your plug. Perhaps, based on that, my torch isn't a rip-off :thumbsup:

You spends your money and makes the choice.!

Got to side with sywy on this one though.

My unasked for opinion only

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links