Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vert Doors

bh969

Did any one get a pair of those vert door raiser hinges strut things?

My mechanic said that if I got some he would help me to fit them for free he wants to copy and fabricate more to sell cheeky sod just wandering if any one got some where and how much maybe I can get him to buy them too as he gonna copy them to sell.

vdc2.jpg:blink:doors.gif

erm there are a few names in Banzai .. set to be the next "big thing" .. so expext them on a saxo near you soon ..

I'm sure a while back when this topic came up, Jappybeast found a link of a site selling them.. can't remember where tho.

Think they were quite expensive. You would need thing ( dunno what the word is ).. to stop the doors coming down on you.

no... lol

I just thought people may be getting sick of how much space I was using with the pic and the description.

I'll put a pic up in a few weeks once the car is out of the bodyshop.

you wont touch mk3 misters or vert doors?

must say it isn’t high on my list of priorities at the mo im kinda saving for coilovers at the mo its what my Mechanic wants more than me lol <_<

thet DO look sexy...

as for trickling into the saxo / nova market, think they mite be outa the price range for ur typical owner of the aformentioned vehicles. <_<

-Z

The US seems the only place .. £1500 ..

oooooooooooooooooh !!! :eek:

Jimlad you could always buy a set then make copy's And sell them to US :group-cuddles:

$1500 ... not £1500 !!

Could actually be a possibility... with my new found freedom ( soon to be ) ... and extra wonga to boot !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links