Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stolen Car

xclairex1

Has anyone sighted this car, It belongs to a friend and was stolen between 1am on Sunday and 8am Monday any sightings would be helpfulS3000073-2.jpg

Any sightings would be appreciated, its a very noticeable car, it was taken from Denny and theres one possible sighting in Uddingstone.

Unfortunately its a track car so is not insured etc.

ouch. will keep an eye out for it.

any unique parts on it? might be worth keeping an eye on eBay

If the people who nicked it have any brains they will have ceased driving it and it'll have already been stripped down and sold on for parts. :( Sorry to say it but a car like that has a large demand for parts and they are just perfect for nicking. :censor:

Having said that, I do hope that it is returned in one piece with nothing missing! :yes:

If the people who nicked it have any brains they will have ceased driving it and it'll have already been stripped down and sold on for parts. :( Sorry to say it but a car like that has a large demand for parts and they are just perfect for nicking. :censor:

Having said that, I do hope that it is returned in one piece with nothing missing! :yes:

my boyfriend has just sold his cossie so i know how much the parts etc are worth. We just all agreed to post it on any forums we used to see if maybe someone had seen it.

Your right about it being stripped too but i doubt theyll do it in Scotland,

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links