Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Utility Backglass

PaulCamilleri

Hello everyone, I own a Rav4 here in Malta, but it was bought from UK. I am attaching photos of it. I need to buy a utility backglass as the one shown in the pic since a motorcyclist crashed in my car when it was parked. The backglass is grey tint and not green tint. Can anyone please tell me from where I can buy this backglass? you can inform me direclty by an email on email address pc021@hotmail.com thanks a lot.

Paul

post-92658-127063507774_thumb.jpg

post-92658-127063508891_thumb.jpg

Your problem will be the carriage of glass, most courier companies will not take glass, it is also heavy and will be expensive to import for you. Can Toyota Malta not get you a glass?

Kingo :thumbsup:

Toyota Malta can only get me the green tinted backglass. Its not a problem for carriage since the company from where i bought my Rav4 is continuously importing cars from UK and they have an employee based in UK. So if someone tells me from where to buy this glass, I can inform my company and their employee can go pick it up himself and send it to Malta in another car. So if you know a seller, just let me know please. thanks a lot. Paul

I am a seller!

PM me your vehicle chassis number and I will see what is available

Kingo :thumbsup:

perfect. here is my chassis no: JtheG20V900098110 Please note that the glass should be grey tinted and not green tinted. The insurance company already got a green tinted glass (because they said that it matches the chassis number) but it is not the one i had before. If you have the grey tinted glass, send me your address on this forum or by email to my email address which is pc021@hotmail.com and i will inform my company immediately to come pick it up and pay you. I'll be away from my computer for an hour. so will contact you again when i return. thanks a lot . Paul

sorry again. chassis number is changing when i'm posting my reply. It is

J T E H G 20V900098110

Remove the spaces between the letters in the beginning. thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links