Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Hunt For 03 Yaris Front Fog Lights & Fittings

fazzy

Hi all,

I currently have a 2003 1.4 D4D 5 door Yaris fitted with a sports front bumper. The sports bumper replaced the standard bumper after it was manufactured which means it didnt come with fog lights or fittings. Therefore my problem is that instead of fog lights I currently have two big holes :(

So I'm currently trying to find left and right front fog lights, fittings, the black cover plate which goes around the fog lights, wiring and a fog light switch.

Can anyone help with this please?, i managed to find the 'fog lights' themselves on eBay but ideally hoping to find a kit or if need be just the solid cover plate to hide the holes lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-YARIS-03-04-FOG-LIGHT-LAMP-DRIVERS-O-S-RIGHT_W0QQitemZ270435720086QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ef7399b96

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I mangaged to get a bit further with the hunt for fog light parts for my 03 sports front bumper.

I managed to get the fog light covers (parts 81482C and 81481E on the diagram of my bumper type I have attached) and the eBay link previously mentioned shows the fog lights themselves.

I still need:

-bulbs themselves, (not sure which ones exactly yet - recommendations anyone?)

-fog light switch for beside the steering wheel (havent been able to source an original toyota switch - any suggestions?)

-wiring between components (not sure what thickness yet)

Is there anything I have forgotten?

I am also not entirely sure how to wire it all up. Could anyone help with this? is there a thread which already covers this bit?

Cheers

Yaris Front Bumper Fog light Parts diagram.pdf

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links