Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

People Flipping Me The Bird?!?!

Funkadelic

A few people have been giving me the finger, because I drive an MR2.

I mean, what the f*ck?

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy as larry that I've angered these sad, jealous f*ckers, but that's not my point.

It's a nice looking car, I know, but it's no TVR (and I know quite a few TVR drivers who regularly suffer abuse at the hands of jealous motorists). It's a wicked little car and a !Removed! magnet in to the bargain, but it's not at all expensive as cars go and not even all that fast by modern standards.

Anybody else experienced this?

What a sad world we live in.

Hehe :D

Me neither, normally (my impatience when waiting for numpties travelling at 30mph to pull on to the motorway has dropped significantly)...

But I was crawlling along the high street in Kingston today.... I was quite shocked.

aaaah Kingston..full of nobheads frankly, my ex used to lvie there n i spent a lot of time in that area. If you stay in that central bit near the station with that big one way road system you'll see about 5-6 boyracer-type nobbers speeding there way through the roads in their souped up novas and probably almost running someone over. The place is nice...the people are w******, (except anyone from kingston here on this board :thumbsup: ). Whereabouts you from funkadelic? im in nw london, near cricklewood/staples corner

Never had any problems when I lved in Kingston, used to live on Anglsea rd (off porsmouth rd), surbiton and all around the area and noone flipped my 2 :)

I live in staffordshire and it seems since i got my mr2 everyone else has to, there is about 6 i know of within 1/2 a mile of my house so no abuse here........

I did get a proper div in a BMW driving up my :censor: a few weeks ago on the A500 tho, kept speeding up then slowing down and reving his engine trying to get me to race him but i didn't take the bait and after a few minutes he overtook and was on his way the :censor: but, i noticed when he went past that it was actually a G reg 316 he was driving, surely it wouldn't stand a chance against a 2. :huh:

Deus, I'm Kingston born and bred originally ;) but live in Guildford now.

I used to hang around Cricklewood (Crixton as we used to call it)/Kilburn and Swiss Cottage quite alot as a mate of mine used to live there. North West/West London was like a second home to me for the duration of my teenage years, although mostly I found myself in the crappy bits - Harlesden, North Acton, even Burnt Oak.

it was actually a G reg 316 he was driving, surely it wouldn't stand a chance against a 2. :huh:

a bmw with only 4 cylinders!

the poor misguided fool, u shood have trounced him, then pulled up infront of him, dragged him out of his crap car and slapped him for being soooooo stupid!! :thumbsup:

Friend of mine had a very nice Lotus Elise. He's had to sell it because of TW*TS damaging to it. In the space of 6 months he's had everything front it being walked over, car keyed, mirrors kicked off, even a milkshake poured over it! He sold is cos he said he couldn't leave it anywhere, it such a shame.

And even if the Gits are caught what happens? They get a slpped wrist and told not to do it again!

Justice?

R :afro:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links