Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Echo (yaris)

starletsr

Hey guys that own a Yaris, thought I might share the photos i took in Hong Kong on this Yaris that i have put in the TOC gallery.

Trust me this motor looked really nice up close!! :drool: Maybe because its different... lol, well it was eye catching to me from a girls point of view.... nevermind.

Enjoy!!

Yaris.sized.jpg

Yaris2.sized.jpg

Yaris3.sized.jpg

Thats better dont you think :thumbsup: jerry!!

Edited by jerry phipps

Yeah i know, but they were actually greeny, something thats eye catching i suppose, different styles in HK compare to UK, all i know is that they actually like their 15" alloys over there.... :lol:

i know its pretty rare to see our oriental friends fitting hoooj rims to their yarii

• 2 weeks later...

sori, reply u lately!! :P will u go bck hk dis summer? hav u joined hk echo club ? i hav joined them n im looking 4ward to c them in dis summer!! do u hav any easy ways to let us chat?? :P :arrgg-matey:

Hi starletsr

Very nice pictures. Quite rare to see a white yaris really. Dont really see a lot over here. Good to see different taste in body styling and wheels :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Jerry!

In HK theres quite a few white Yaris and it does actually look really nice, but really wouldn't like to have white colour here as it would get dirty all the time cause of the weather :P

Should check out echo club HK, they got quite alot of pics there, and we have some few members from echo club on here.

Here's some more pics of Yari from HK, :thumbsup: enjoy:

import_1.sized.jpg

import_2.sized.jpg

import_3.jpg

Edited by jerry phipps

Geez shame i don't own a yaris, hehehe. But nice to know you all are BBCs.

Thanks to Jerry to fix my pics.... :thumbsup: thought the page looked a bit different...

So where is everyone from?

Heres the other topic i started on the Starlet section about HK starlet Club, if anyone wanna see....

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...T&f=47&t=10674&

i reckon its look "s proper bo i tell thee!!!! the wheels dont float my boat but each to there own, i fancied a white t-sport but no can do over here in blighty B) ....

Just get a whole car restrayed, i've seen some quite nice ones other there in the far East, sure there's gotta be one here in the UK imported or something... :P

These were taken on a camera phone, excuse the poor quality....fink they all like the greeny/yellow rims out there... lol

car2_001.jpg

car3.thumb.jpg

Dear all,

Nice to meet u! & I am one of the HK Echoclub's committee (www.echoclub.com), my name is Danny. :)

Happy to see u all here and welcome to visit our web site for the Yaris photos of our members! :thumbsup:

Hope can meet u all at HK this Summer~! we will keep update our web site & arrange the Offline meeting/Function for our members monthly.

Sincerely,

Yaris@HK = Danny@echoclub

I quite like the white Yaris - looks very unique!

Also liked the jade green one up there, love that colour - dont think much to the yellow wheels with it, but the colour is devine! :D

I'm a bit like a Magpie - love bright coloured things! :D :P

Now thats what i call a yaris meet. Look at all those yaris all in one place :drool: Hopefully this year we are going to have a big turn out like that :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hi danny! a u in hk? iam only a member of echo club in hk!! i will go bck to hk dis summer, do u hav any meeting durin summer??

bon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links