Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Bottomless Pit

Jimlad

Early this morning I stopped at a petrol station to get some washer fluid. Popped the bonnet... took the cap off to fill it up. Laid the cap of the bottle down.....

clunk... ... It fell in behind the headlights and went down there !...

When I say down there.. I mean the place where everything goes when you drop things if working on the lights etc.

So far I've lost about 4 screws... now also a lid from a bottle. Imagine if it was your keys !!

What you lost down there ?

Erm one of the bolts for my strut brace .. can't find any that are the same size down the HW store either ..

I've lost lost in the engine bay .. sockets etc .. they bounce all the way down but never get to the undertray/drive way .. :crybaby:

u want one of those nice retractable magnetic tools for the screws, but as far as plastic goes,....cant help ya jim.

maybe use some form of cybernetic engineering on yourself like the T1000 and your arm could morph itself into a long extendable thingy with a grabber on! :D

Erm one of the bolts for my strut brace .. can't find any that are the same size down the HW store either ..

I've lost lost in the engine bay .. sockets etc .. they bounce all the way down but never get to the undertray/drive way .. :crybaby:

let me know what size cos ive got a few spare bolts might have some right size for you

jim, what have i lost.. wish i got an f;;in turbo, TRD headgasket for normally aspirated 345 + vat!!!! thats lost out!!

I did the exact same thing Jimlad!!! Im well ****** at myself - i've got to look for a new washer filler cover now and when i get it, im going to tie it on too!!!

so is mine.. twas the lid for the bottle that I bought from the garage that I dropped down there.

spoon

bet your car well rattles now on the twisties!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links