Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gr6 Or Sr Seats

97paseo

Just wondering if Corolla G6R or SR seats will fit in a Paseo, what do they look like? Could someone post pics.

Cheers. :)

sr interior

this is a bit of a bad pic but i hope it helps. just the black and red standard trim. good condition.

if you're interested in buying them i may well sell as and when i find some bucket seats, which should be a couple of months.

and if you want some better quality pics i'll take some at the weekend.

ed

if the link doesnt work the pic is on page 53 of the TOC UK members gallery, under corollasr

Link doesn't work - will check gallery - but I found pics on Auto Trader & they look identical to what I've got now just a different covering. <_< Can't find pics of GR6 one's tho...Do you know of a company that makes a bracket for the Corolla?

It's hard to tell:

post-50-1077273751.jpg

I guess they would - doubt I'd sell them though as I'd put them back in if I sold. :rolleyes:

Doesn't look like new seats are gonna happen at this rate! With only 200 GR6's made I'm not likely to find any seats from one... :(

Has Knowlson got originals or aftermarket recliners?

Knowlson was going to be putting a set of Scooby seats in his car.

He said he would give/sell them to me, but I haven't heard owt. Give him a buzz, you might be in luck!!!

Gonna get TRD seats now anyway :D

hou - were u adressing that message to me. would be looking for probably 125 for the fronts as theyre in really good condition but i may well sell the rears aswell if you're after a full corolla interior.

pm me what your after as i'll be selling them when i can afford the bucket seats which will be a couple of months

ed

Link doesn't work - will check gallery - but I found pics on Auto Trader & they look identical to what I've got now just a different covering. <_< Can't find pics of GR6 one's tho...Do you know of a company that makes a bracket for the Corolla?

It's hard to tell:

Ill drive a G6-R and the seats are the same as in the picture from the SR Corolla :crybaby:

Gonna get TRD seats now anyway :D

Knowlson's PM'd me cheers. :thumbsup:

How are you going to bolt TRD seats in? Do you know if anyone makes mounting brackets for the Starlet? As they proberly fit the Seo as well.

BTW - sorry all I put GR6 & not G6-R! :fishyface:

The G6R seats are the same as the SR's

You should be able to take the runners off your seats and swap them with your originals if they dont fit :thumbsup:

Do you know of a company that makes a bracket for the Corolla?

I'm looking at bucket seats for my SI as I find the corrolla seats very harsh and not very comfortable at all. I emailed Cobra and they don't make sub frames for the 92-97 corrolla's.

I wonder with the facelift in 97 if the seats have the same mounting postions to the floor pan. You could get some seats from Corba, momo, corbeauz (sp) etc etc and see if you can adapt universal sub frames to fit. Anyone good with welding could help out too

Kev

Gonna get TRD seats now anyway  :D

Knowlson's PM'd me cheers. :thumbsup:

How are you going to bolt TRD seats in? Do you know if anyone makes mounting brackets for the Starlet? As they proberly fit the Seo as well.

BTW - sorry all I put GR6 & not G6-R! :fishyface:

TRD make brackets for Starlet, not sure bout Seo.

But Recaro make the seats for TRD, so in theory these brackets should fit any Recaro seat!!!

Well thats what me and StarletSy think!!!

Only problem is, these brackets are £98 each

TRD Brackets at Fensport.co.uk

woah those frames are very expensive....

It say's gxe10, wonder if they would fit my model.

But adding it up the total cost of getting some new seats would be

sports seats £565.00 x2 = £1130.00

frames £94.59 x2 = £189.18

+ 17.5% = £230.86

- 10% gold saving = £155.00

If I've not been a dumb ***** and worked out the VAT wrong then the total cost =

£1395.04!!!!!!!!

edit: forgot to add delivery charge too lol!!! :wacko:

So in comparision for a seat up that would work.

Rage sports seats = £350

universal sub frames = £60

total cost £410

then you have a custom fitting or welding to carry out.

hmm lol

Kev

I am having to get 2 TRD subframes for the new seats in my rolla £224.63 + delivery :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

When I get them and my seats are in my car will look cool :thumbsup::thumbsup: well thats what I keep telling myself :lol::lol:

This is expensive! :eek:

Uni one's are the only option I think.

MSC_Kev - the Rage one's are now £299 & come with uni mounts. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links