Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Ssqv

Jimlad

Does anyone know where I can get one from fast ??

Envy are out of stock at the moment and so are fensport.

Getting a unichip on the 27th feb so I really need to get the BOV installed before then !!

thanks for any help on this !

Guess what ??

CRD to the rescue !! ( I'm suprised.. lol )

They said they should be able to get me one by the middle of next week.

Jim = :D

hmm buggery, swear i saw one this morning on that site...if you dont find one by tonight i'll have another look after i get back from work

-edit just saw ur post lol, congrats.i wanna get one soon aswell..pssshhht psshhhhtt :D

Does anyone know where I can get one from fast ??

Envy are out of stock at the moment and so are fensport.

Getting a unichip on the 27th feb so I really need to get the BOV installed before then !!

thanks for any help on this !

Sorry we could not help on this ocassion Jim, I have 5 due in on the 27th. I have had them on order since the end of December and they are still on backorder. :censor:

Aren't you worry about ur fuelling issue?

No...

I'm getting a Unichip fitted on the 27th and they said they would be able to compensate for any fuelling issues with mapping the chip.

They also said they can map it as if the car has a MAP sensor instead of a AFM, but they said this wouldn't be required unless pushing 350bhp and it takes ALOT of mapping work they said.

But they were 100% certain that they could sort out any fuelling issues.

ok.. CRD are having issues getting one also.. DOH !

But they said they can get me a blitz one.. but they will try and phone around to get a HKS. HKS are on back order everywhere !

I do have a HKS coming form envy so I'll get that on afterwards if I get a Blitz one on for the time being. Only concern is that I may have to get the unichip re-mapped for the new one ?? What do you think ?

Also... CRD basically said the Blitz and HKS are the same, simply different names and different noise.

( sorry for all these posts.. ! )

Does anyone know if the Blitz valve is anygood ? Does it make a good noise ? I know you can change the "trumpet" on them to make a different sound.

thanks for any help !

jimlad

ive got a blitz super sound bov and it sounds great,and there is no issue with the fueling paid £80 on eBay from japan i wanted a hks ssqv but graham goodes wanted £280 and any that are on eBay go straight the way.

HKS SSQV are on back order everywhere !! So I'm getting the blitz. Quite excited... can't wait.

Funny how a little noise can get someone so excited !. ... lol

when u get the uni chip fitted, make sure to bring us a readout of ur car.

Can't wait to see how much power (or lackof!, lol) ur producing.

cheers m8. :thumbsup:

-Z

when u get the uni chip fitted, make sure to bring us a readout of ur car.

Can't wait to see how much power (or lackof!, lol) ur producing.

cheers m8. :thumbsup:

-Z

lol... will do .

Dunno if they do this uncluded in it. I know you can pay to get it on the rollers at dastek etc.

If it's alot lower than expected... then I'm not fussed... like I said, gonna turno it into a mad machine !!.... :)

well i presume they're gonna have to rolling road the car to map it properly, so i'm sure they'l test power output thru the ranges etc. so if u ask nicely they mite let u take the printout :)

-Z

well i presume they're gonna have to rolling road the car to map it properly, so i'm sure they'l test power output thru the ranges etc. so if u ask nicely they mite let u take the printout :)

-Z

I'll ask them nicely.... :)

ata boy jim :)

politness will get u everywhere, if that fails whip out a magnum and hold em at gunpoint <_<

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links