Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Police Barred From Penis Enlargement

Raistlin

Reuters:

Forget about getting a job as a police officer in Indonesia's Papua if you have had your penis enlarged.

You won't get it, according to local media reports citing the Papua police chief.An applicant "will be asked whether or not his vital organ has been enlarged," said Papua police chief Bekto Suprapto, quoted on local website Kompas.com.

"If he has, he will be considered unfit to join the police or the military."

The ban was applied since the unnatural size causes "hindrance during training," said police spokesman Zainuri Lubis in Jakarta, quoted by news portal Detik.com.

Indonesia's remote easternmost province is home to Papuan tribes, many of whom are known for wearing penis gourds.

A low-level separatist insurgency has waged in the resources-rich part of Indonesia for decades and there is a heavy police and military presence there.

Papuans use a local technique to achieve the enlargement, according to a sexologist quoted by local newspaper Jakarta Globe, wrapping the penis with leaves from the "gatal-gatal" (itchy) tree so that it swells up "like it has been stung by a bee," the expert said.

I went to my local garden centre but they didn't have any... crybaby.gif

I have been trying to grow "gatal-gatal" trees for years and they don't like the climate here :crybaby: :ffs:

Must try it here :lol: We have a better climate :yahoo:

I wonder how nettles would work ? :wacko::eek::g:

If either of you, Raist & Steve, would like to run a test, you can report back to me in a few weeks, without photos, please :disgust: :lol2:

....I wonder how nettles would work ? :wacko::eek::g:....

Nope they don't have the desired effect unless you simply want to go for a rather RED colour :wacko:

....I wonder how nettles would work ? :wacko::eek::g:....

Nope they don't have the desired effect unless you simply want to go for a rather RED colour :wacko:

Sez the voice of experience ? :eek::laughing:

I read it in a book somewhere.... honest your honour :yes::rolleyes:

Of course.... You did eek.gif

I've been trying to get a reduction for years but they won't do it for free on the NHS ...............

In my dreams :lol2: yeah any advice on enlargement would be gratefully received , the first time a female saw my togger she remarked " who you going to satisfy with that " me of course , i replied :rolleyes::laughing::bag:( bad joke really , i won't give up the day job :D

this ones better

***** in forehead

so this guy wakes up with a red dot on his forehead and he goes to the doctor. The doctor says oh my god, Ive heard about this before but Ive never actually seen it, the guy goes what is it doc??!!? the doctor says

a ***** is growing out of you're forehead! the guy says WHAT? just chop it off! the doc says no its already infused to your brain. you mean to tell me that every time i wake up and look in the mirror I'm gonna see a ***** growing out of my forehead. the doc says no, the balls will cover your eyes!! :eek:

babywithabigone.jpg

Bet i know what he'll be doing for a living when he's older :naughty:

I sent away for a penis enlarger.

They sent me back a magnifying glass...

Pamela Anderson holding her favourite book :D

gallery_enlarged-1211_pamela_pen-1.jpg

The police often run around with a 24" truncheon in their hand and they can't even use that properly. What !Removed! chance would they have with their meat extended? Best to leave them out of it.

This thread is priceless! :lol::yes:

"Hindrance during training"

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links