Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

See What Occurred On Your Birthday

Bizarra

1st of January ? :unsure: I went through the lot :censor: & didn't see any "Ice Table" ;) If you were winding me up - it worked :ffs: :bash: :lol2:

I DID say that the translation wasn't the best :bookworm: but I thought that ""Ave Caesar, Morituri te salutant" which means "Hi Caesar, those about to die salute you" was a bit sloppy. They would all have gotten the "thumbs down" for that :death:

It also would give a different look to Ave Maria :laughing:

I have just noticed a Typo in my post heading :shutit: I left out an "e" in See :crybaby: I tried to correct it by Edit before I got a bashing :fishyface: from a certain person who shall remain anonymous, but couldn't do it. :help:

I don't need to name names. You know who you are:ph34r: :lol2:

1st of January ? unsure.gif I went through the lot censored.gif & didn't see any "Ice Table" wink.gif If you were winding me up - it worked cursing.gifbash.giflol.gif

I DID say that the translation wasn't the best book.gif but I thought that ""Ave Caesar, Morituri te salutant" which means "Hi Caesar, those about to die salute you" was a bit sloppy. They would all have gotten the "thumbs down" for that death.gif

It also would give a different look to Ave Maria laughing.gif

Table ???

Try Ice Hotel, it's last item on the page biggrin.gif Must be old age.... Bless

Bon anniversaire à l'Hôtel de glace!

"ll y cinq ans déjà, le projet de l'Hôtel de Glace devenait réalité. Le seul Hôtel de Glace en Amérique du Nord, le second au monde, voyait le jour à Québec à l'hiver 2001. Quatre ans plus tard, plus de 220 000 personnes ont visité ce lieu exceptionnel et 10 500 ont tenté l'expérience d'une nuit magique en ses murs."

I have just noticed a Typo in my post heading shutup.gif I left out an "e" in See crybaby.gif I tried to correct it by Edit before I got a bashing fish.gif from a certain person who shall remain anonymous, but couldn't do it. helpsmilie.gif

I don't need to name names. You know who you areph34r.giflol.gif

I se blame me, whoops a Typo yahoo.gif

I like the Ice Hotel thumbsup.gif

The Ice HOTEL is the last pic to appear when I scroll through :unsure:

& it has translated into English :thumbsup:

Edit..... Oops :blush::backofnet:

I have just noticed a Typo in my post heading :shutit: I left out an "e" in See :crybaby: I tried to correct it by Edit before I got a bashing :fishyface: from a certain person who shall remain anonymous, but couldn't do it. :help:

I don't need to name names. You know who you are:ph34r: :lol2:

I cannot se(e) any Typos Victor .................are you sure??...............Have you been at that whisky bottle? ;) :lol:

Never, ever, Steve. :nono: Wouldn't touch it without an "e" :lol2:

Never, ever, Steve. nono.gif Wouldn't touch it without an "e" lol.gif

E'ees are good thumbsup.gif

Yep :thumbsup: Paddy, Jameson, Tullamore Dew etc, all with an "E" :drunk:

Yep thumbsup.gif Paddy, Jameson, Tullamore Dew etc, all with an "E" drunk.gif

Paddy has an E..... Where ? rolleyes.gif

:rolleyes: Oh dear. Bless :ermm: Those are all WhiskEys, as opposed to Whiskys :bookworm:

rolleyes.gif Oh dear. Bless ermm.gif Those are all WhiskEys, as opposed to Whiskys book.gif

But not the real ones... As if I would invibe any liquid from the small islanders :D

You've never tried Poteen then ? The real stuff can't be bought, legally :crybaby: You need to know & trust your supplier.

True story OR rural myth :unsure: ..... Many years ago, a known lady manufacturer was coming down from the mountains on her Donkey & cart with a kettle in the back. She was stopped by the Guards & asked "What have you got in the kettle ?" She poured them out a sample & it was pure well water :eek: Ok, & on her way she went.

She had put a cork at the bottom of the spout & filled said spout with water. The kettle was full of Poteen :yahoo::lol:

I'll never drink anything that could make you blind yes.gif

My favourite tipple (non Beer) is Glenlivet's 12 year old malt drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

Hmph ! Might as well drink Lemonade :pepsi::no: :lol2:

Granted it's not 60 to 90% proof but it does taste sublime thumbsup.gif

Seriously, Have you tried good quality Irish Whiskey ? sez he who fell asleep in his chair till 5.30 am after a generous glass. :drunk::yawn:

By the way, I'm posting this after a 1/2 bottle of Sth African Rose :yucky: Bought it because it was Euro 4.99 per bottle & 2 FOR EURO 8.00 :sick:

If I'd held a can under or behind a horse, depending on gender, it would have tasted better & been free <_<

Seriously, Have you tried good quality Irish Whiskey ? sez he who fell asleep in his chair till 5.30 am after a generous glass. drunk.gifyawn.gif

By the way, I'm posting this after a 1/2 bottle of Sth African Rose yucky.gif Bought it because it was Euro 4.99 per bottle & 2 FOR EURO 8.00 sick.gif

If I'd held a can under or behind a horse, depending on gender, it would have tasted better & been free dry.gif

Never go cheap unless you don't mind throwing up blink.gifsad.gif, I have had a few glasses of Jameson 12 Year Old Distillery Reserve thumbsup.gif

News update :wacko:

I've just knocked over my final glass, missed my keyboard & mouse :thumbsup: but smashed my glass :crybaby:

Son brought me home lovely gilded Venetian glasses form a trip abroad. Thank heaven I keep those for visitors :yahoo:

News update wacko.gif

I've juust knocked over my final glass, missed my keyboard & mouse thumbsup.gif but smashed my glass crybaby.gif

Son brought me home lovely gilded Venetian glasses form a trip abroad. Thank heaven I keep those for visitors yahoo.gif

Just as well you have a new women to clean up,

Then when she takes the broken glass to the kitchen bin she can make you a sandwich.. As she is already there drool.gif

News update wacko.gif

I've juust knocked over my final glass, missed my keyboard & mouse thumbsup.gif but smashed my glass crybaby.gif

Son brought me home lovely gilded Venetian glasses form a trip abroad. Thank heaven I keep those for visitors yahoo.gif

Then when she takes the broken glass to the kitchen bin she can make you a sandwich.. As she is already there drool.gif

I wish :crybaby: Older Bro is chaperone. Different culture :censor:

News update wacko.gif

I wish crybaby.gif Older Bro is chaperone. Different culture censored.gif

Yours or hers ? ohmy.gif

News update wacko.gif

I wish crybaby.gif Older Bro is chaperone. Different culture censored.gif

Yours or hers ? ohmy.gif

Not mine :censor: :drool::help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links