Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Matt

Bibbs

Matt - if I give you a list of random car bits - do you recon you could see if you have them in stock?

No problems mate.... We have a 1997 rev4 turbo arriving next week so that may help. We may also have a new source of car parts so fire away and i'll do my best. The decision is yours as to weather this stays on list...your the MOD.

When you say random car bits you are on about MR2 bits right?

Matt.

Yeah ..

Need the following ..

drivers side floor carpet,

the plastic covers for the front parts of the driver seat rail (one goes round the boot release),

passenger side window, just the glass .. don't need a whole door :)

sorry to use ur thread here ben...

but matt if u've got a cheap windscreen in sweet condition lemme know please m8.

Cheers,

-Z

Cheeky gits !! This was my post .. that's it .. going to ban ya :hokus-pokus: :lol:

[sCOUSER ACCENT]

Calm down, calm down!

[/sCOUSER ACCENT]

don't be gettin carried away w. ur new found power. Don't forget u were once a mere mortal like us :P

-Z

was never a mere mortal .. was always special .. just needed someone to bring the Moderator out in me .. :lol::lol:

Bibbs: Shouldn't be a problem, I'll have a look 2mrw and get back to you - I assume its J spec glass your after.

Zero: The last windscreen we removed look about an hour and it cracked right at the last minute, but if i'm feeling brave i'll have a go.

DJ: I don't think we have any in stock at the mo, however we do have this 97 comming in so i'll keep you updated.

Cheers guys,

Matt.

bibbs: nobody like's a showoff... <_<

matt: cracked removing it! :eek:

if you do get one please let me know m8, my curent screens a rite mess. gos a huge chip in the middle, and wiper scratches all over the drivers side. those were due to my wipers snapping off when it was ****** it dwn on the a1... i had to drive leaning over and looking out of the passenger side, was gonna do an ae ventura but far to wet to lean out of the window :o

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links