Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fully Modified Corolla Gti!

Maxed Corolla GTI

This is for all the TOYOTA COROLLA GTI fans out there!!

Alot of people has asked me for pictures of my maxed Corolla and I have finally managed to get some really nice pictures! I thought I would share it with everyone on here.

Before anyone asks where i got the bodykit from it was custom made especially to fit my car. Believe me ive spent thousands on this lil baby....no expense has be spared....as you can see. People have called me crazy....but I think it was worth it.....!

I would like everyones opinion on what they think.............even if its bad..? :o

By the way im looking to sell this car in the near future.....im thinkin of startin a new project! Its not going to go cheap but if anyone is interested please let me know.

.................enjoy the pics!! :thumbsup:

Darren_GTi_Fresh_Home.sized.jpg

Darren_GTi_Fresh.sized.jpg

Darren_GTi_Fresh_Side.sized.jpg

The first 3 pics was taken when it came fresh out of the bodyshop so I still had my old wheels on them and had not got round to putting mesh in.

Darren_GTi_Back_Left_View.sized.jpg

Darren_GTi_Low_View.sized.jpg

Darren_GTI_Back.sized.jpg

Darren_GTi_Nighttime.sized.jpg

:thumbsup: WICKED GTI MY FRIEND!!!! BUT COME ON YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SHARE THE SECERETS OF THAT FRONT BUMPER? :thumbsup:

MAX RESPECT SAXOKILLER :ph34r:

Kev,its a one off bodykit as stated in the post

yeah I know that, just wondering what bumper it was originally made for.

I'm looking into the almera, impretza front bumpers etc as I don't want to import from europe or the US

Kev

thanx for all the comments guys! im really glad you all like it!!

The front bumper is a very special one......we actually wasted one whole bumper trying to get it on cos we had alot of problems! To be honest i dont really want to say where the bumper came from....Lets just say where theres a will theres a way and you could fit any bumper you want... :thumbsup:

Saxo killer I wil message you all the details of my car pretty soon. I had written out a massive list of modifications my car has got and i wil find it for you. Believe me it wil take a while to write it all out..... :thumbsup:

The front bumper is a very special one......we actually wasted one whole bumper trying to get it on cos we had alot of problems! To be honest i dont really want to say where the bumper came from....Lets just say where theres a will theres a way and you could fit any bumper you want...

yeah ok no worries :P does look very nice though :)

I have some ideas that I can work with, that style certainly suits the lines of the car, shame your selling it though

Kev :)

damn you must be really pleased, i know its taken a long time so why sell it so soon ??

Loving the rear bumper but will wierd when PC plod demands a rear number plate light It will spoil the clean lines imho. :crybaby:

Good job though. :thumbsup:

Yeh im well pleased with the car! ive actually had the car kitted up for about 5 months now! I only just got the new rims a couple months ago. I was actually going to keep the car and get a Supercharged Engine conversion.......but then i thought why not try a new car...something different i guess.

I love my GTi and its served me well....neva had any problems with it. Its by far the best hatch around. Not many cars come close to the AE92!

Oh yeh by the way with regards to the rear number plate light......since ive had the car I have never had the need for one. I have been stopped by the police on a few occasions but they have never even mentioned that!!......anyways even if you was to run the light it could be done very neatly without anythin showing but the lil light itself!

your corolla lookin nice.

you got a front bumper very similar to mines!!

aint got digital camera, but used bro last photo to get a shot of my baby(so ecxuse the poor quality :thumbsup: ) will try and scan that in and see if that work.

let me know what you think of mine :D

also what happened to us meetin up?

alrite Immy, where did u get ur front bumper from? i dont mind linkin up but im always at uni so dont really get much time.

when you get pics of ur car make sure you post them up so everyone can see...

• 3 weeks later...

HOW MUCH IS UR ROLLA GOIN 4? LET ME NO, EMAIL ME IF POSSIBLE COZ IM INTERESTED. LET ME NO IF DERZ ANY MODS 2 THE ENGINE. CHEERZ

SWEEEEEEET..... just goes to show what a little effort and a lot of money can do.....keep it up mate she looks the buisness :thumbsup:

hey thanx for the comments once again. Tw1n C4m, i'l email you all the details soon as I have a whole list of mods. Let me know what ur email add is as i cant do it on this and it says you cant recieve pms.

Knightrider yeh i know the evo vent is gettin on alot, but that was actually done 2 years ago when my mate used to own this car so I jus decided to leave it and add the eye brows for the bad boy look.

maxed corolla gti ma email add is aceofhearts09@hotmail.com , email me wen u got ur details of da twinnie.

by the way have u eva been down southall, coz i swear das were i have seen this corolla. if it was ur one it was blingin. keep it up!!!

Man, that's a nice GTi!! i wish we had those in the states. Very, very nice. :hokus-pokus:

:arrgg-matey:

• 2 weeks later...

Tw1n c4m yeh i come Southall sometimes, i dont live too far from there! you probably have seen it!... it gets alot of attention down there on certain occasions!

Im at work right now but when i get home i'l send u an email as i have the Spec sheet saved on my laptop.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links