Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowered G6r

jamosborne

Hi guys, i have a Corolla G6R that is lowered 40mm on 17 inch alloys and i have suffered really bad tyre wear on the insides of both the front wheels. My tracking seems to be a bit out but the wear is so extreme i was thinking it could be camber due to it being lowered so much? Does anyone have any advice or have suffered the same problem? Thanks for your help.

When you lowered your car you always do a new tracking for the camber , when you don,t do that than you always get the same tyre wear like you have wright now :yes:

i drive olso a G6-R with 15"alloy,s and lowered it with TTE springs -35 mm you can look at the pics at my homepage

My rolla and my mate pete's rolla have both been lowered on TTE springs and havd had 16" wheels fitted we dont get any probs with the wear on the tyres. I know that Gijoe90 on here has had 17" fitted with lowering springs he might in a couple of weeks of driving be able to tell you if there are any probs :thumbsup:

Thanks for your comments guys. Ive had new tyres fitted this morning and im getting the wheel allignment done later this aftanoon. shud b sorted afta that. im getting my windows tinted on wednesday shud look nice, well i hope!

I do indeed have 17's and a 35-40mm drop :P

I had the tracking done after it was lowered and I'd fitted the wheels. I'm doing about 500+ miles a week and with a fairly soft compound tyre (Yokohama) I'll soon know if I have the same problem!! :blink:

I'll keep you posted

Joe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links