Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint The Wheels?

Jess_IQ

Hey hey!!

Been a while since I've last log on! I currently have an 09 plate iQ in black...

But I want to do something different.. Do you think it would look right if I had the standard wheels painted white?

Or could someone photoshop a black iQ with standard white wheels/?

Thanks

White wheels on a black/dark car is usually a winner!

Have fun keeping them clean tho :)

Hey hey!!

Been a while since I've last log on! I currently have an 09 plate iQ in black...

But I want to do something different.. Do you think it would look right if I had the standard wheels painted white?

Or could someone photoshop a black iQ with standard white wheels/?

Thanks

Certainly has been a while!! :lol:

As said above black car/white wheels looks good.... plus if you decide later you don't like it... respray them again thumbsup.gif

As much as they might be a pain they have got to look better than the standards wheels in silver!

Just thought I would have a bit of a change... If not... trade in for a newer one ;) Just been Toyota... They now have electic blue iQs :D

It might look good in a show room.

In reality you really should go for a silver one.

The cars get dirty easily on the road in where I reside... used to own a white toyota carmy but they are just way too hard to keep tidy... Unless u got the time to wash them after every trip.

The cars get dirty easily on the road in where I reside... used to own a white toyota carmy but they are just way too hard to keep tidy... Unless u got the time to wash them after every trip.

I don't really know what the color is called in english, but maybe something like "graphite gray" also makes a nice choice for a black car, or almost any color of car for that matter.

I don't really know what the color is called in english, but maybe something like "graphite gray" also makes a nice choice for a black car, or almost any color of car for that matter.

I believe you mean the colour 'Titanium' :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links