Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vw Polo Wheels On Yaris

drew182

Im after a cheap set of alloys for my 2001 yaris and Iv'e seen some VW wheels which look like there from a polo. Polo wheels are 4x100 and have a 57.1 bore, not sure about the offset though.

Anyone know if they will fit?

Well the Yaris is 4x100 but I measure the bore at 53mm with a ruler so the bore of these is too large. Maybe you can get a sizing ring for that? I'm not sure but I have heard people say that's what you do.

Offset for Yaris is 38-45mm depending on age & model.

The other thing I'm not sure of is wheel nuts. They do vary by car - bacause I know Aygo and Yaris wheel aren't interchangeable because the nuts are so different (conical vs flat flange...) You'd need the nut seats on the VW wheels will suit a Yaris alloy nut.... (which is different to a steel wheel nut)

Well the Yaris is 4x100 but I measure the bore at 53mm with a ruler so the bore of these is too large. Maybe you can get a sizing ring for that? I'm not sure but I have heard people say that's what you do.

The other thing I'm not sure of is wheel nuts. They do vary by car - bacause I know Aygo and Yaris wheel aren't interchangeable because the nuts are so different (conical vs flat flange...) You'd need the nut seats on the VW wheels will suit a Yaris alloy nut.... (which is different to a steel wheel nut)

nuts dilemma may be true...to a point. diff yaris alloys use diff nuts to secure them, so the aygo wheels may fit, with the correct nuts.. no help with the polo jobbies, though

nuts dilemma may be true...to a point. diff yaris alloys use diff nuts to secure them, so the aygo wheels may fit, with the correct nuts.. no help with the polo jobbies, though

nah - aygo forums confirm. Because its a joint citroen/peugeot venture, the aygo actually uses peugeot wheel fittings - they are incompatible with all other toyotas....

That's why I mentioned it in this thread as I don't know that VW & Toyota nut fittings are the same so that might be an issue too... Certainly something to check.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links