Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Remote Central Locking

Juan Car

Hiya i have a '96 Paseo and the central locking has stopped working from the remote but it still works on the key. Have tried to find the "Hidden Fusebox" in the passenger footwell hoping its just a fuse but i cant see any fuses in there with all the other stuff. I only have one key and one remote and the red light on it is coming on OK

Any ideas??

Thanks mate i knew i could rely on you.....Its John with your old car BTW - what happened to the paseo forum??

Thanks mate i knew i could rely on you.....Its John with your old car BTW - what happened to the paseo forum??

Hi John, how's the car going?

No idea, I went to go on and it had vanished!

As for the keyfob try a new Battery, also take the back off and hold the bettery on to make sure the connection is fine.

Hi John, how's the car going?

No idea, I went to go on and it had vanished!

As for the keyfob try a new Battery, also take the back off and hold the bettery on to make sure the connection is fine.

Car is going great thanks Mark, It feels like its going to need a shocker or two at the back for the MOT and ive got some front pads off eBay for it, I might get some shoes for the back and have a brake lining day if i can muster up the enthusiasm. Done well over a thousand miles in it and it hasn't used any oil or water.

I have a load of those small batteries on a card with all the different types from B&M - lets hope they're not duds!

How is your MR2 ??

That is good then, never used oil or water when with me, which is rare for one with that mileage on!

The MR2 is fantastic, love it to bits :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links