Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Servicing

Cherry Red Pocket Rocket

So I ask for plugs for both, sump plugg gasket and gaskets for both the filler and drain plugs for the gear box? :)

I would go to your nearest Toyota dealer and say:

1) My registration number is ...........

2) Give me an oil filter.

3) Give me a fuel filter (if required).

4) Give me an air filter.

5) Give me a pollen filter (if required).

6) Give me an engine oil sump plug seal.

7) Give me a gearbox filler plug gasket.

8) Give me a gearbox drain plug gasket.

9) Give me 5 litres of super long life engine coolant.

10) Give me four spark plugs.

I assume you have sourced the correct engine oil and gearbox oil, and in the correct quantities.

Also, don't forget the gasket for the Flux Capacitor and a filter for the Spunkpulley. :thumbsup:

Why is it that I suspect that the OP is on a big wind-up here??

How many times do you need telling what to get to service your Yaris?

Take the advice as given and get the job done as this thread is getting very close to becoming toast!!

Thanks RS4 that makes it very clear for me :D

I've got Aspergers so I like to know the exact details and get confused otherwise. I don't particularly like toast these days... Or weatabix... Thanks guys!

I've got Aspergers so I like to know the exact details and get confused otherwise. I don't particularly like toast these days... Or weatabix... Thanks guys!

I have found that writing things down helps! :thumbsup:

I find that things in a simple list format helps.

How do I find Yaris members in Reading btw? Tried using the advanced filters and it didn't come up with any users. I'd like to make some new friends :)

You are very welcome Cherry Red Pocket Rocket. I am pleased it made sense as I wrote this post after coming back from the pub last night! You are absolutely right to challenge others and ask questions until you acquire all the information you need.

However, I apologize to anybody who did not approve of my listed response in the post. My intention was to provide absolute clarity in my response to the original authors question. I work in the ******* industry where there is no such thing as a 'too detailed reply' to a problem.

I'm of the opinion that you can never ever have too much detail! The more the better and less room for error in my opinion. Friends find it amusing when I give them directions because I am so precise and detailed about it.

Where do you hail from matey?

Drop me a line and tell me about your line of work. I find it fascinating :)

I'm of the opinion that you can never ever have too much detail! The more the better and less room for error in my opinion. Friends find it amusing when I give them directions because I am so precise and detailed about it.

Where do you hail from matey?

Drop me a line and tell me about your line of work. I find it fascinating :)

I am from West Yorkshire. I am very sorry but I can not reveal my employer or discuss the details of the projects we are involved in.

Ah! Yorkshire! I did a photoshoot in Fountains Abbey there once. Certain parts are very, very nice! Perfectly understandable. I went for an interview at a company linked with producing reports about dismantling nuclear reactors in the U.K. and the security was very strict! Can you tell me if you enjoy the work and if there is any health risks?

*****, is this a thread about car servicing or a 2 way telephone conversation that the whole world can read?

Might i suggest the PM function, the rest of us really arn't interested in reading this crap! :lol:

*****, is this a thread about car servicing or a 2 way telephone conversation that the whole world can read?

Might i suggest the PM function, the rest of us really arn't interested in reading this crap! :lol:

Just answering the questions Raeman. I think you need to show others more respect.

I was joking mate, hence the laughing smiley at the end! Sorry if you took it wrong. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links