Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 5 Year Warrany

corbett

Hi,

Just came across this forum and wandered if anyone had any knowledge of the following.

I have been looking at new Toyota Aygo's. and today went to my local dealer. I know at the moment they have a deal on, where you can choose a 5 year warranty or 3 years free servicing. however the salesman informed me that from the 1st june all Toyota cars with come with 5 year warranty as standard and not as a limited offer, and that as well I could have the 3 year free servicing. just seems a bit strange as I cannot see anything on the net confirming this newly extended warranty. Not complaing though, just thought someone might be able to confirm this

Many Thanks

Tony

Just get it in writing from the salesman, make it part of any contract you sign and there will be no issue. This is also a good way to detect sales BS, if they won't put it in writing it isn't true.

Hyundai, Kia and other manufacturers have been offering warranties for a while now. Although I'm pleased that Toyota have now done the same, what has taken them so long? Being the best and most reliable (in my opinion) I would have thought that they would be at the forefront?

It has come 13 months too late for me :ffs:

Visited two dealers this weekend and was told the same as you, 5 year warranty and 3 years free servicing from the 1st June. Not seen any press or publications stating this but has me interested.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links