Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brand New Owner

jackspratt

Hi Folks,

I'm brand new owner of a J reg Townace TD 4WD - we just went to buy a sofa and came home with this vehicle - but thats another story! My kids think I must be going through a midlife crisis - but hubby and I were hoping to give it some TLC and do a bit of touring with it.

We haven't got any manuals with it, where are they available? Is there a site/forum of owners who have worked on their vehicles where we can see examples of work carried out?

The Townace Royal Lounge is a 7 seater and was used during the snow this last winter and never let the previous owner down at all - with her being a female driver and owner of another Townace which is even older than this one, she thinks they are absolutley wonderful!

I have yet to convince the family, but the good thing is that my actions have brought a good deal of laughter to the family - I'm hoping to get this baby fixed up so I'll have the last laugh!!!

Is there a owners club network out there for some support?

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Jackspratt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links