Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Rear Spoiler

tinytim

hi everyone i hear you can get a rear colour coded spoiler in the sports pack,but can you get one on its own to cut the cost,and if so are they easy to fit? or if i order a iq i wonder if i can get one thrown in for free?

also what are the front seats like for comfort.

hi everyone i hear you can get a rear colour coded spoiler in the sports pack,but can you get one on its own to cut the cost,and if so are they easy to fit? or if i order a iq i wonder if i can get one thrown in for free?

Whether you get one for free or not is largely down to the generosity of the dealer. If you don't ask you won't get! :)

Our iQ3 already had one fitted and I'm puzzled why Mr. T offers one at all. I don't think I'll get to the rarified speeds where the spoiler might be needed unless of course, I've missed the point why you'd want to fit one. Either way, it does not detract from the pleasing lines and look of the iQ. As for the seats, well again, there's likely to be different perceptions. We have the leather seats, again already fitted, and my wife finds them a bit clammy on hot days. We also took delivery of our new Polo today and I can see a difference between the two. The Polo seats "hug" better perhaps but for general comfort, I'd say they are more or less equal to each other. The nice thing I like about the iQ is that you sit a little higher up. Leastways, compared to what we've been use to it seems that way. All in all, the iQ is a nice package.

Whether you get one for free or not is largely down to the generosity of the dealer. If you don't ask you won't get! :)

Our iQ3 already had one fitted and I'm puzzled why Mr. T offers one at all.

Bokkie - you've been so lucky to get all that with your car :)

I think the spoiler is just about looks - it's not going to make it go faster or reduce fuel consumption. So having one is a matter of taste. I think it looks good.

Generally it is cheaper to order these kind of things when you buy the car new. They come primed and needs to be painted to match the car and fitted. This is somehting your dealer needs to do so be prepared to pay in the region of £200-£300 fully fitted.

• 4 weeks later...

I was interested in the iSport pack when I ordered my iQ3 recently, but the brochure shots put me off spending the £505 on it and I don't think they would have given me that for free as well as the other things I got in the deal. Now I've seen iQs on here with the iSport pack though, I'm regretting it a little by not opting for it and seeing what they could have done in the deal. Having said that, I've seen some genuine roof spoilers on eBay from Toyota dealers, before I saw the previous link, so might just get that on its own. I like the shape of the car from the side both with and without the roof spoiler though, so I'm a bit unsure what to do at the moment.

I assume the race spoiler accommodates the rear screen washer?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links