Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Led Dials

baz1631

regarding the other LED conversion by another TOC member ( cant remember the name...sorry!) I thought i'd give it a go. heres the results: ps. my soldering job was definately not as good as the original member but they work ok! :yahoo:

post-93418-127672272173_thumb.jpg

post-93418-12767227437_thumb.jpg

regarding the other LED conversion by another TOC member ( cant remember the name...sorry!) I thought i'd give it a go. heres the results: ps. my soldering job was definately not as good as the original member but they work ok! :yahoo:

Hey Baz, nice job. They look really cool :thumbsup:

Any thoughts on illuminating the electric window switches?

Hey Baz, nice job. They look really cool :thumbsup:

Any thoughts on illuminating the electric window switches?

yea, tried that one! they look really hard ,at least too tricky for me! :blink: I did however manage to do the door courtesy light( see att.) they were ok to do but had to wire them direct to roof-light!

post-93418-127672639986_thumb.jpg

So now you made the dials look like an old VW Golf? :huh:

I'm not saying it's ugly, just that you're being unfaithful to Toyota :P

not loyal to any car.no favorites.buy what i can afford. rav4 is wot ive got at the moment. and if i dont like the orange lights and want to change them too bad for toyota. :crybaby:

Great work, looks really nice! :thumbsup:

I'm interested in doing this myself, do you mind posting some instructions or a link to the "LED conversion by another TOC member" you mentioned? Searching gets me nowhere :crybaby:

hi senei, the members name is "jotara". you might b able to get the info if you search for the name in this site.sorry i cant send u a link but am not too clever with p-c's lolif u send me ur e-mail address i might be able to send you the whole page! as an attachment.good luck! :thumbsup:

For reference: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t180314.html

Baz, where did you get the new leds?

I've also been thinking about putting the speedometer in the middle and the RPM-gauge to the left (WTF was Toyota thinking here?), but if the instrument cluster is all on one circuit board, that might not be doable. Anyone have any insight on this?

I've also been thinking about putting the speedometer in the middle and the RPM-gauge to the left (WTF was Toyota thinking here?), but if the instrument cluster is all on one circuit board, that might not be doable. Anyone have any insight on this?

Hi Sensei. Got the led's on e-bay,.type in : 3.2mm x2.8mm smd led and you should get something. sorry cant be more helpfull.regarding the speedo/rev counter, i dont think you can swap them round as they are all fixed to the same pcb.Let me know how you get on! :thumbsup:

Hi Sensei. Got the led's on e-bay,.type in : 3.2mm x2.8mm smd led and you should get something. sorry cant be more helpfull.regarding the speedo/rev counter, i dont think you can swap them round as they are all fixed to the same pcb.Let me know how you get on! :thumbsup:

Also have a look at Rapid LINK

They carry loads of stuff :thumbsup:

Also have a look at Rapid LINK

They carry loads of stuff :thumbsup:

Hey DAVRAV,howya doin? had a quick look @ the site. not bad, might use them on ma next mod!will put it in ma favorites! cheers :D

That looks really nice, I wouldn't try it myself though as i'm bound to damage something! I like the door lights as well.

That looks really nice, I wouldn't try it myself though as i'm bound to damage something! I like the door lights as well.

HI ANDY, Well, it scared the **** out of me!Do at your own risk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links