Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Raining...

Funkadelic

In a word - NO! The car is far more likely to give way in the wet, especially if there's oil and other crud caught up in the water. Well unless you're going to drive without using the loud pedal !! :)

Hehehehehhhhhhhhh...

Nah I think you're right. It's alot wetter out there than I expected. Roads round here are empty but I can't afford any body repairs right about now.

Good decision, MR2's are not very good in the wet, I've had a few occasions when I've fed too much power out of a roundabout and have gone snaking up the road - not nice at all :(

Ya I span out after owning the car for 1 week after powering out of a roundabout. The turbo kicks in too aggresivley youll be screwed for sure. BUT if the area is dead and the roundabout wide I dont see why you should gently test the slide factor as long as you dont over do it. Its what I did after I span out.

Its much more scary not knowing the grip limits imo. Finding limits in different situations is the whole point of owing a fast car aint it?

To be honest with you all, I get the ***** out on my 2 as much as I can! When I first got it I found it very unpredictable, aggresive, and difficult to control...

Now I can drift all the way round a roundabout and I know exactly what my car is going to do and when it's going to do it. I'm not scared of what will happen if it rains etc now...

It's probably not a good idea to go and have a go round a roundabout straight away though! :rolleyes: They have kurbs round them you see :lol:

If you want to know what you're 2 can do, find a big area on tarmac that's preferably wet.... get used to drifting slowly in first gear and when you can handle that, try faster and bigger drifts in 2nd.

Of course nobody has to, but I can't own a car without knowing what it can/can't do :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links