Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Greetings

MattIQ73

Evening all!

Thought i'd drop a few words by way of introduction to you.

My name's Matt and I'm officially jumping aboard this uber-elite band wagon in a week or so with delivery of my new IQ basic (black).

I see there's a few floaters in and around the Hertfordshire region, so hopefully I'll get to say hello to you all in due course, or a frantic waving as we pass on the A1, A10, M25 etc, and also a big hello to all you other IQ'ers out there!!

I'm pretty keen to just get cracking and whizzing about in the little fella, (not sure if this is shunned or not, but I used to own a Smart previously, just love small cars) They have it all... grin factor, looks, economy, decent styling and innovations... blah blah !!

I'm hoping to do a little Euro trip by way of baptism for the new boy in the next month or so. If anyone can offer any ideas on places of interest to visit, regular haunts etc. ??

I'm pencilling a route of Germany (Nurburgring), then cut down to the Stelvio Pass, on to South of France Geneva/Nice/Monaco, then back up through to Le Mans. A rough lap or skim of main Eurotown.

Anyway, looking forward to delivery date first and foremost!!!

All the best

Matt

Hello Matt!

On your tour have a stop on the triangle D/A/CH: there is an iQ meeting August 21/22! :yes:

Rorschach (CH) - Lac Constance

Welcome Matt!

I have done Stelvio and Nurburgring as part of a tour (not in an IQ), but would highly recommend these two. The IQ turning circle for the Stelvio corners should be particularly good!

Keith

...I see there's a few floaters in and around the Hertfordshire region...I used to own a Smart previously...

Welcome Matt.

It looks like you live in a Chavtown as well? I'm not sure what's worst, your place or where we live which is Craptown, aka Crawley. We forgive you for owning a Smart but like a fellow customer told me at Mr. T in Gatwick one day when we were talking about iQs, he said, you have to be Stupid to be Smart. Don't take it personally though. As for "floaters", I see those in our toilet quite often. It seems Smarts comes in many shapes and sizes.

Welcome again.

Evening all!

Thought i'd drop a few words by way of introduction to you.

My name's Matt and I'm officially jumping aboard this uber-elite band wagon in a week or so with delivery of my new IQ basic (black).

I see there's a few floaters in and around the Hertfordshire region, so hopefully I'll get to say hello to you all in due course, or a frantic waving as we pass on the A1, A10, M25 etc, and also a big hello to all you other IQ'ers out there!!

I'm pretty keen to just get cracking and whizzing about in the little fella, (not sure if this is shunned or not, but I used to own a Smart previously, just love small cars) They have it all... grin factor, looks, economy, decent styling and innovations... blah blah !!

I'm hoping to do a little Euro trip by way of baptism for the new boy in the next month or so. If anyone can offer any ideas on places of interest to visit, regular haunts etc. ??

I'm pencilling a route of Germany (Nurburgring), then cut down to the Stelvio Pass, on to South of France Geneva/Nice/Monaco, then back up through to Le Mans. A rough lap or skim of main Eurotown.

Anyway, looking forward to delivery date first and foremost!!!

All the best

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the club,

The iQ should make light work of those EU roads & also a good

conversation starter at any petrol station or rest area :thumbsup:

Dave...

Cheers All,

Yeah I seem to have overlooked that tiny little feature - safety! Thanks Barry.

And I did have a dropped jaw when the dealer told me the turning circle can beat a black cab. Checked out Your Tuba, and behold - another reason to go IQ.

Top Gear sold it for us Keith with the Stelvio, having miles and miles of beautiful ashphalt ribbons over them mountains, and with the new found turning circles, It's gonna be a beauty little tour me thinks !!

Great pictures of all the other IQ's out there. I'm liking the wheel moddys, I seem to recall reading somewhere, 'its not a performance motor', but it only makes it look that much better.

Told by my local dealer that delivery date is the 6th, so I'll upload a few of the new acquisition then...

Handy updates from you all by the way - great little forum, glad to be a part of it (almost !)

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links