Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit For Corolla Sr

Scottish_SR

Does anybody have any idea what induction kits fit a 2000 W corolla SR 4AFE ? Problem being with the air flow meter.

Cheers

Ross

You can get a blitz or a Ram-Air from fensport for the 4afe or go get a universal one from tuneacar but you will have to get a silicone pipe with an air sensor hole in it :thumbsup:

Ive already got a K & N for the corolla, but hole in bottom of cone is for some other type of air flow meter I think. Could I just get the silicon pipe with the hole in it from somewhere?

Is it safe enough and Ok to just use a modified pipe??

Thanks for your replies.

Ross

Anyone got any points to say?

Help would be appreciated as I really want to start doin a few things to the car now, with the summer approaching.

Thanks

Ross

Get a filter with the silicone hose mate with the sensor hole :thumbsup:

The blitz and the Ram_Air have the sensor hole on the ram pipe so dont think it will make much diffrence with the hole being on the silicone hose :thumbsup:

Do you think tune a car would sell me the silicon hose on its own cos ive already paid £100 for my K & N about a year ago.

Thanks for the info

Would be lost up here in the land of saxos and corsas :yes: without all you guys.

Ross

I just e-mailed them thee just now. It is still the massive wierd shaped air flow sensor that we are both talking about here yeah!? lol

Should have taken a photo of it, but nevermind.

The hole in the bottom of the K & N cone is about 8mm diameter or something but the air flow meter on my car is HUGE and a wierd shape too. :unsure:

Haha, just looked at what I wrote, "silicon pie for induction kit" hmmm, strange! anyway...

:wacko:

I just e-mailed them thee just now. It is still the massive wierd shaped air flow sensor that we are both talking about here yeah!? lol

Should have taken a photo of it, but nevermind.

The hole in the bottom of the K & N cone is about 8mm diameter or something but the air flow meter on my car is HUGE and a wierd shape too. :unsure:

Hang on are you talking about the weird square box thing, on the picture below is it the thing with the blitz sticker you are talking about??

peter6.jpg

no, i will take a photo of it later on today and post it up to see what u think. ok?

Thanks again

Its different on a VVTI engine than on the 4A-FE engine :yes:

Eh? i was always under the impression that my car was a 4AFE, any idea what the code is then?

:(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links