Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

big pimp

hey guys - i'm a new member.... my name is Ross, i'm 24 and from Northern Ireland. i drive a VW Golf GT TDI most of the time, but have myself a '91 G-limited as my baby... she's in the process of being fixed up at the minute... but i'm intrigued by something - how do you change the headlight bulbs in them?!!?

anyway, i like the look of the site, hope to get speakin to a lot of you soon

Ross

Welcome Ross. To get to the bulb you need to take the headlight out. You need to turn the lights on then rotate the switch back 2 clicks so the lights are off but still up. Remove the black plastic cover then you can get to the fixings for the lights themselves. For further information log onto th IMOC site go to the TECHNICAL section pick HOW TO'S scroll down to the headlight on. https://www.imoc.co.uk Hope that helps :thumbsup:

damn....12 guys look at this, and not one replies?!!? :unsure:

is it cos i is irish?!!? :ph34r:

EDIT: thanks kelvyn.... the board seems really useful, i'm modifying my n/a, but hopefully it'll be tastefully done - i'll have to get some pics up so you can all let me know your opinions!

It seems sometimes that people are reluctant to start answers but once you get started more usually add something to the pot. Don't worry about being Irish---we all have a cross to bear. At least you're not Welsh (maybe get some reaction on that) :arrgg-matey:

Hahaha...I looked and did a bit of a search as there is a small guide kicking around if you do a search...then I was gonna post what Kelvyn said. :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links