Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Council Bans Mini-Skirts In Crackdown On Inappropriate Clothing In The

Raistlin

Cornwall, totti and Pasties. No place better. :D

It seems that I was over sensitive....(nooo!) :rolleyes:

:wacko:

You ? Oversensitive ? That'll be the day :lol:

Sensitive people who post here end up seeking long term psychiatric help :wacko::eek::lol:

But then again............................... :rolleyes:

I'm not so bad, as I have mentioned to Mr NFC, yesterday I had several large steel bars delivered to my house, and I am not afraid to use them.... :naughty::chair:

totti and Pasties?

Aren't they the minuscule cover ups that totties wear ? :drool:

You DO go to a good School & major in Burlesque :lol:

You are on a very peculiar diet :eek::eat: ? :blush:

A woman wearing pasties at the beach.

Pasties (sing. 'pastie'[citation needed] or 'pasty') are adhesive coverings applied to cover a person's nipples and/or vulva. They vary in size, but are usually not much larger than the areola. Pasties are usually applied with a special tape or glue fixative, often gum arabic. This is the origin of their name, as they are quite literally "pasted" onto the body part.

Pasties emerged as a way to censor views of the nipple following the introduction of toplessness in theatre; conversely they emerged in burlesque and striptease as a way to reveal as much of the breast as possible without being entirely topless. Their form-factor was established by 1930 and includes a variety of colors, diameters, and shapes.[1] Burlesque performer Carrie Finnell is attributed with adding tassels which hang from the center and incorporating tassel twirling as part of a performance.[2] In parts of the United States erotic dancers wear pasties in strip clubs to comply with laws against full toplessness; these range from pasties which cover the areola, to band-aids which are wrapped only around the nipples. Pasties covering the vulva followed nipple pasties completing the two pieces usual in bikinis and similar outfits, thus also receiving the name of strapless bikini.

Pasties are worn by many neo-burlesque performers and are also found in night clubs, fetish parties, parades, and occasionally the beach. Some women who choose not to wear a bra wear pasties to prevent their nipples from protruding visibly

You learn something new & interesting, everyday :bookworm: :lol:

The pastie I know is filled with meat and two veg. :yes:

:lol: New yes, however interesting...... I prefer the term; "Too much time on your hands" :laughing:

The pastie I know is filled with meat and two veg. :yes:

:lol: New yes, however interesting...... I prefer the term; "Too much time on your hands" :laughing:

Time well spent, though :rolleyes: Your edumacation is my prime objective & priority :bookworm: :angel:

A young mind is a malleable mind. :yes:

It may be a good way to spend your time but I have things to do!...

... I've yet to find these things, but I know they're there! :laughing:

A young mind is a malleable mind. :yes:

It may be a good way to spend your time but I have things to do!...

... I've yet to find these things, but I know they're there! :laughing:

Well, I'm about to go to bed, now. :yawn: I've to be up again in 5 hours time :yucky:

G'night, Kynan :thumbsup: It has been a pleasure jousting with you :yes::bye:

The pleasure is all mine.

Because I don't have Raist beating me up and forcing me to insult you! :laughing:

:D

The pleasure is all mine.

Because I don't have Raist beating me up and forcing me to insult you! :laughing:

:D

Report him to the Mods :help::lol: That'll scare him..........................Not :lol2:

How was your first day working Raist? Did you deal with the shock? Did they touch you?.... :eek:

I've been working with this new client for two weeks and sometimes its harder than talking to you and Vic... rolleyes.gif

Of the forum yes, I merely treat you two with the contempt and disdain that you so richly deserve yes.gif

Of the forum yes, I merely treat you two with the contempt and disdain that you so richly deserve yes.gif

Oh good :thumbsup: We are special, then :angel: :lol2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links