Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Two-Legged Lamb Saved From The Chop

Raistlin

A farmer in China has spared the life of a two-legged lamb after being inspired by its struggle to survive.

A25B7A98AB3DEB52404FAB78B2BC6F.jpg

Rex Features

Farmer Cui Jinxiu, from Laizhou in the Shandong province, said the lamb was one of two born last month.

"The first one was a very healthy and normal one," she said. "However, the second one surprised me.

"With a further look I was surprised to find that the lamb only has two legs."

The family thought the lamb wouldn't survive, but were struck by the creature's strong desire to live.

"I thought of dumping it after it was born but the next morning it even stood up by itself."

Moved by the lamb's tenacity, Cui started to feed it using a baby bottle. "It is very strong willed and brave," she continued. "Although only having two legs it is living normally as other lambs.

"He may only have two legs but he gets around very quickly and is pretty steady on his feet. He follows me everywhere and I haven't got the heart to slaughter him."

Vets have told the farmer that the birth defect could be genetic or the result of chemical pollution.

"He doesn't mind," Cui added. "He has such a friendly personality and I don't think he even realises he's disabled."

Better not let the Welsh know about that :eek: or they'll get all excited & try to clone it :disgust:

I don't think it's abnormal at all,

I just think they are eating it bit by bit because there fridge is broken laugh.gif

I don't think it's abnormal at all,

I just think they are eating it bit by bit because there fridge is broken laugh.gif

It happens, or used to, with one of the African tribes :blink: the Zulus, possibly :unsure: Catch the cow, cut a steak out of the leg, sew it up & let it go to live & provide more steaks another day :eat::disgust:

I bet thanks why the Irish cows are so skinny, you take out the good bits before you dump them on us...

I bet thanks why the Irish cows are so skinny, you take out the good bits before you dump them on us...

Naturally :yes: And what better dumping ground? In all possible meanings! :clap::horse: :lol2:

And yet you are queueing to get herethumbsup.gif

Only our rejects yahoo.gif

How do you tell... helpsmilie.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links