Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where' S Bizzara?

jw67

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• KPARRIS-JONES

• jw67

• Bizarra

sounds like cobblers to me :lol:

Welcome back Vic :toot: :toot:

.......It is good to be back :yahoo:
Welcome back, but I must inform you (As I feel uncomfortable about it.) But Raistlin PM'd me asking me to be his new forum best bud, & that it was a blessing that you had gone as he didn't know how he was gonna get rid of you. I of course turned him done & said that I treat all TOC members equally as best buds & don't think it right to form little cliques, I hope this doesn't create a wedge between the two of you but I thought it only right that you knew about the back stabbing, two timing barsteward.

:disgust:

:clown::lol:

:g: Not much stirring going in there then :lol: Ive bad news for you, Raist does that with everybody, he regularly trolls looking for new "Buddies" I find if I hit the ignore button he goes off and PM's one of the other 56,000 members :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Welcome back, but I must inform you (As I feel uncomfortable about it.) But Raistlin PM'd me asking me to be his new forum best bud, & that it was a blessing that you had gone as he didn't know how he was gonna get rid of you. I of course turned him done & said that I treat all TOC members equally as best buds & don't think it right to form little cliques, I hope this doesn't create a wedge between the two of you but I thought it only right that you knew about the back stabbing, two timing barsteward.

Thanks for letting me know, Mate :thumbsup: Don't worry, I had Raist sussed out long ago & have him measured for a coffin :ph34r::death:Very cheap biodegradable cardboard one, of course :lol2:

sounds like cobblers to me :lol:

Welcome back Vic :toot: :toot:

Thanks, Balli, Mate :thumbsup: It is good to be back :lol:

I'm sorry, did I miss that it's slap Raistlin day .... cursing.gif

From what I can see, most of them have landed. :P

My ego and my huge personality shields me from the barbs of ordinary jealous mortals... toast.gif

Thanks for letting me know, Mate :thumbsup: Don't worry, I had Raist sussed out long ago & have him measured for a coffin :ph34r::death:Very cheap biodegradable cardboard one, of course :lol2:

You could even poor a bottle of his favourite tipple over his cardboard coffin to see him on his way :drunk: , after you've passed it through your kidneys of course :lol: :lol2:

My ego and my huge personality shields me from the barbs of ordinary jealous mortals... toast.gif

When you find them, be sure to let me know. I am interested to know what it feels like. :D

When you find them, be sure to let me know. I am interested to know what it feels like. biggrin.gif

What barbs... death.gif

I've been a bit :sick: over the last couple of days,but glad to hear you're alive and well Vic :thumbsup: .That Raistlin fella has been hard work to deal with over the last week or so but we've managed to control him :bangin: .

I've been a bit sick.gif over the last couple of days,but glad to hear you're alive and well Vic thumbsup.gif .That Raistlin fella has been hard work to deal with over the last week or so but we've managed to control him bangin.gif .

You wish...laugh.gif

I've been a bit :sick: over the last couple of days,but glad to hear you're alive and well Vic :thumbsup: .That Raistlin fella has been hard work to deal with over the last week or so but we've managed to control him :bangin: .

He quite enjoys a bit of domination :lol:

I'll whip you guys into shape... crybaby.gif

Which is exactly what was said in the previous post! :yawn:

What we want to know is......will you do it free, as it is for your pleasure, Or do we get special discount for being Club Members ? :spiteful:

Depends what sort of club you guys are members of :eek:

S.S.O.S.A................Secret Society of Sex Addicts :ph34r::drool: :lol2:

Raist has a couple of pictures that offer strong suggestions as to Vic's choice of club. I am not sure of what to be more concerned about; the old man's choice in clubs or the fact that Raist is taking said pictures. :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links