Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Motorcyclist Hurt In Swan Crash

Raistlin

EB8BCE80AC4958C2D85F93F71A4DD9.jpg

A motorcyclist has been injured when he was hit by a flying swan and thrown from his bike.

The man broke his collar bone after the low-flying bird careered into him on the road.

Emergency services attended and he was taken to hospital for treatment.

The incident happened at 11.45am at Crossway Green in Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire.

A West Midlands Ambulance spokeswoman said: "On arrival, scene crews found a man who had reportedly fallen from his motorbike when a swan flew across the carriageway and into him.

"The man was treated on scene for a fractured collar bone. He was immobilised using a spinal board and neck collar before being conveyed to Worcester Royal Hospital for further assessment and treatment."

He should write a tune, It could be his Swan song...

All about the Motor Cyclist :crybaby:

What about the poor Swan, flying about, minding it's own business, when the careless Motor Cyclist crashed into it? :blink: Not a dicky bird :lol:

All about the Motor Cyclist crybaby.gif

What about the poor Swan, flying about, minding it's own business, when the careless Motor Cyclist crashed into it? blink.gif Not a dicky bird laugh.gif

It will have been served up on a plate to the highest order... thumbsup.gif or it moved to Swanage.

I had a work colleague who was killed when a pheasant flew up from the roadside and collided with his motorcycle causing him to loose control and crash his bike.

This type of tragic accident is sadly all too common :(

I had a work colleague who was killed when a pheasant flew up from the roadside and collided with his motorcycle causing him to loose control and crash his bike.

This type of tragic accident is sadly all too common sad.gif

Talking of tragic accidents... How are you tongue.gif

Unfortunately for you............I will survive :fishyface: :2guns::bash:

As if I would ever wish any harm to any of our paid up members...

That could have been better phrased, Raist :shutit: but we know what you mean :lol:

Yes, Steve, how are you progressing? Posts about, Swans, pheasants,Henry & binned pussys, & not a word about you <_< :doctor: :crutchy:

Nothing wrong with my phrasing, Big Red would expect nothing less...

It's you foreign johnnies with all the emotions, English men are to hard to whinge thumbsup.gif

That could have been better phrased, Raist :shutit: but we know what you mean :lol:

Yes, Steve, how are you progressing? Posts about, Swans, pheasants,Henry & binned pussys, & not a word about you <_< :doctor: :crutchy:

I am getting on quite slowly..............I was told at the local hospital last week...."No load bearing on my ankle for 4 to 6 weeks"........They changed my plaster cast and made another appointment for further x-rays and review in mid- September.

At that point a decision will be made either to remove the cast and fit a surgical boot or to fit another cast :(

Either way there will be no load bearing and therefore no driving till the end of September :crybaby:

I am not doing too well with the crutches..........but still managing to get out a bit, thanks to some good friends :thumbsup:

Moderator... Friends

No, still don't get it yahoo.gif

It's one of my many skills... this one is called Leadership thumbsup.gif

Noted! :bash:

I love that you care about what I do and pay attention to me. :blush:

You should take up amateur dramatics ( other than here biggrin.gif ) then you could have a supporting cast thumbsup.gif

I love that you care about what I do and pay attention to me. :blush:

Someone has to look after the young and inexperienced ;) :P :lol:

It's one of my many skills... this one is called Leadership thumbsup.gif

"Lead us not into temptation,and deliver us from evil" :thumbsup: :hokus-pokus: :closedeyes:

So who is doing it? :P ;)

Answers on a postcard to:

K Parris-Jones

Milton Keynes

Bucks

MK

:P ;)

So who is doing it? :P ;)

Answers on a postcard to:

K Parris-Jones

Milton Keynes

Bucks

MK

:P ;)

Why? :blink: That Bozo was in Gozo to look at Mt. Etna :eek: & didn't send me one :ffs:

lol There are reasons.... there are always reasons... :P

Too little, too late :censor: I'm cut to the quick :( not sure where my quick is, but I'm cut to it :D

I may forgive you, given time................a lot of it. Meanwhile, watch out on dark nights & in gloomy corners :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links