Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Motorcyclist Hurt In Swan Crash

Raistlin

lol There are reasons.... there are always reasons... :P

Too little, too late :censor: I'm cut to the quick :( not sure where my quick is, but I'm cut to it :D

I may forgive you, given time................a lot of it. Meanwhile, watch out on dark nights & in gloomy corners :ph34r:

No change in the usual nocturnal agenda then? I certainly wouldn't want to hurt you Vic..... but "I" isn't here, so you're left with me. :P :lol:

My thoughts were with you as I supped cold lager by the sea front, yet I couldn't find any rope and weights going free. :censor:

lol There are reasons.... there are always reasons... :P

Too little, too late :censor: I'm cut to the quick :( not sure where my quick is, but I'm cut to it :D

I may forgive you, given time................a lot of it. Meanwhile, watch out on dark nights & in gloomy corners :ph34r:

No change in the usual nocturnal agenda then? I certainly wouldn't want to hurt you Vic..... but "I" isn't here, so you're left with me. :P :lol:

My thoughts were with you as I supped cold lager by the sea front, yet I couldn't find any rope and weights going free. :censor:

Your thoughts were with me while viewing the passing parade of scantily clad nubile Maidens ..................Maidens? :eek:

I'm getting really worried about your proclivities, Kynan <_< :lol2:

Think, at his age that's all he can do censored.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links