Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 98 Stereo

aqry

How can i remove stock cd-player(Panasonic TM4411?) from my corolla? No idea how to do it... Theres no help in manual etc. Ive tried few times but i had no freaking idea how does it come off =P

Welcome to TOC.

Do a search for head unit and corolla and you should find lots of info. I've done a write up here also - it's just waiting for you to find it here

Edited by ae111sr

Thx. Ok, im not very good in english :( I have to rip that freaking thingy off where the cd-player is? I almost did that already but thought "**** this is not right" :) thanks for ur fast reply. Ill post here when the "dirty" work is done :)

First you need to remove the heater vents in the front of the dash. Then remove the two bolts that secure the POD to the top of the dash. If you try to remove the POD without doing this you will cause lots of damage.

HiioHei! Finally i got my new CD-player on :) It only took like 4h to put it in work :) Removing that "pod" was easy but those god d*mn wires were hard. Had to buy new connectors etc etc... sadly, 'cause that toyota idiotic wiring, those lights where u can adjust heat etc doesnt work anymore :D ill look into that tomorrow

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links