Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car :-)

KATYB

Collected her today with her new Interior

Photo207.jpg

Photo205.jpg

Photo206.jpg

Had the gear knob covered to match and ive also got gators for the gear stick & handbrake but can't decide if it will be to much red if I fit these aswell :-s

Just a shame the drivers seat won't pull forward will have to contact the dealer tommorow and hopfully get it fixed!

looking good

rear seats done too from the looks of things

I'm considering getting mine leathered up too

what's next on your mod list ?

:)

Not the best pics as I took them on my mobile

Yeh the back seat done too

Photo202.jpg

Although its been folded back down as I find it more usable with the boot liner as my best friend comes to work with me and travels in the boot!

You might guess hes not human

Photo-0095.jpg

Photo-0091.jpg

Think I might remove the toyota Badge from the boot tommorow and mudflaps are a possibility

lemme know how u get on fitting the rear mudflaps ... i couldn't get the top screw in ? so mine are still in the packet ... grrrr

oh and my carbon fibre leather samples arrived today ... ;)

Not the best pics as I took them on my mobile

Yeh the back seat done too

Photo202.jpg

Although its been folded back down as I find it more usable with the boot liner as my best friend comes to work with me and travels in the boot!

You might guess hes not human

Photo-0095.jpg

Photo-0091.jpg

Think I might remove the toyota badge from the boot tommorow and mudflaps are a possibility

Got an idea of price for your leather yet ?

Don't you have to drill to fit the mud flaps ?

I was stopped by someone today who loved my IQ and asked where it came from :)

The leather looks much nicer in the flesh than on the photos and doesnt clash with the plum interior, that was my biggest worry but I took the gamble and im glad I did now B)

Its great carpet on one side and rubber on the other and it splits down the middle if you want to lift one seat.

I got it for £20.00 in with the deal when I bought the car, but ive seen them on eBay for around £30.00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-IQ-BOOT-TRUNK-MAT-LINER-REVERSIBLE-/160434609205?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255aa5dc35

Toyota wanted £60.00 :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Its great carpet on one side and rubber on the other and it splits down the middle if you want to lift one seat.

I got it for £20.00 in with the deal when I bought the car, but ive seen them on Ebay for around £30.00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-IQ-BOOT-TRUNK-MAT-LINER-REVERSIBLE-/160434609205?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item255aa5dc35

Toyota wanted £60.00 :eek:

looking at iq boot. does it have a shelve to hide your goodies when the back seats are down?

• 4 months later...

Hi Katy I'm the proud owner of this car now!! can you tell where you got the red leather gear knob from ??? don't blame for keeping it!!:)

Photo207.jpg

Photo205.jpg

Photo206.jpg

Had the gear knob covered to match and ive also got gators for the gear stick & handbrake but can't decide if it will be to much red if I fit these aswell :-s

Just a shame the drivers seat won't pull forward will have to contact the dealer tommorow and hopfully get it fixed!

Is that the standard Kobe leather seats? As it looks like the same colour I have in the Decuma Grey I've just purchased. Fantastic colour, much nicer than the Black.

Photo207.jpg

Photo205.jpg

Photo206.jpg

I've had my Silver IQ just over 2 weeks, my interior is cloth, the leather looks great! I just can't find how to lower the headrests as they sit quite high up and block my rear view somewhat.:rolleyes:

Photo207.jpg

Photo205.jpg

Photo206.jpg

I've had my Silver IQ just over 2 weeks, my interior is cloth, the leather looks great! I just can't find how to lower the headrests as they sit quite high up and block my rear view somewhat.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:The headrests in the front are not adjustable

then that sucks! I've never had a car with headrest issues until now, all the hype about how great the IQ is yet it's missing the simple things we're used to, that's not a step forward and frustrating at best!

then that sucks! I've never had a car with headrest issues until now, all the hype about how great the IQ is yet it's missing the simple things we're used to, that's not a step forward and frustrating at best!

Sorry to here that.

As the headrest is part of the seat itself and does not have any holes in it, it should not be too bad. If you look at Recaro seats. They don't have adjustable headrests either. http://www.recaro.com/en/product-areas/aftermarket-seats.html I suppose you could say the iQ seats are of a similar style.

Plus I know they call them headrests, but their real purpose is to protect your neck from in the event of an accident and unless you are 8'0" tall (I'm 6'0"), I think it would do just that. That's why the iQ has a 5 star Euro Ncap Rating. Perhaps if you are 4'6" it might not be too good. :thumbsup:

I don't really think the IQ is missing any of the things I am used to..I know the interior light is pathetic but I never need to use it...but it is actually a very well equipped little car.

Over the winter I have had a few times where the ABS,TC and VSC have made a significant difference in some nasty occasions (black ice , snow etc), and the non adjustability of the headrests has never struck me as a problem.

I don't really think the IQ is missing any of the things I am used to..I know the interior light is pathetic but I never need to use it...but it is actually a very well equipped little car.

Over the winter I have had a few times where the ABS,TC and VSC have made a significant difference in some nasty occasions (black ice , snow etc), and the non adjustability of the headrests has never struck me as a problem.

Too true. What it has included, far out weighs the headrest issue. At least the light is adjustable. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Current car is Lexus IS220d SEL that comes as standard with heated and ventilated seats. Having had two cars with leather seats I can't wait to see them gone!! So cold in the winter until the heaters get going and too hot in the summer till the coolers work. Another problem with leather is is does stretch and lose it's shape more than a good cloth seat will. I accept they look good and smell 'quality' but I put comfort first. Looking forward to my nice cloth seats in my iQ2 arriving in May, Mr T permitting!

Personal choice! We have a Toyota Rav4 with leather seats 4years old nearly 100,000 miles on the clock and the seats look like the day it was new, so I think it depends on the leather. Ive had other cars with heated & cool vented seats and the leather has gone baggy looking as you said but I stll prefere leather seats :-)

Personal choice! We have a Toyota Rav4 with leather seats 4years old nearly 100,000 miles on the clock and the seats look like the day it was new, so I think it depends on the leather. Ive had other cars with heated & cool vented seats and the leather has gone baggy looking as you said but I stll prefere leather seats :-)

Sorry for the duplicate post

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links