Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Off The Road

Vloothuis

My insurance was renewaled at the end of Jan, now beginning of March and my Car Tax has run out. Buy a Tax disc some of you may say.

Well I would if I could.

My Insurance company still have not sent my insurance certificate. I have called them a few times and they keeping sayin that because of the take over, (Now Zurich was Eagle Star) they have troubles in the mail room..... And....

I spoke to the DVLA and they advised me that I must not drive the car!!!

I am trying to get a hire car from the insurnace company now (Not much hope) until I get the certificate....

Has any body else been in this situation? What did you do? Any recomendations other than drive it ilegally?

Thanks

I had a mate who went to get Tax, and they refused to sell him one as the insurance ran out the month after ..

This country is barking ..

Is it the actual certificate that you don't have or don't you have a cover note either as a cover note is sufficient for tax purposes.

My insurance was renewaled at the end of Jan, now beginning of March and my Car Tax has run out. Buy a Tax disc some of you may say.

Well I would if I could.

My Insurance company still have not sent my insurance certificate. I have called them a few times and they keeping sayin that because of the take over, (Now Zurich was Eagle Star) they have troubles in the mail room..... And....

I spoke to the DVLA and they advised me that I must not drive the car!!!

I am trying to get a hire car from the insurnace company now (Not much hope) until I get the certificate....

Has any body else been in this situation? What did you do? Any recomendations other than drive it ilegally?

Thanks

Exactly the same situation.

My insurance company cocked up my details THREE times.

I'm still waiting on the insurance documents to arrive with the correct registration number (!)

I am the holder of three different policy certificates but none of them has the correct vehicle reg' number.

I'm hoping the DVLA won't find out until tomorrow which is when they should arrive ;)

Well, at least it sounds like they keep uninsured drivers off the road.

The U.S. average is 14% uninsured, and it's about 18% here in the Lone Star State. :help: Speaking of Texas, isn't a 1 star movie generally crappy, and likewise a 1 star hotel? Give me a 5 star state.

Thanks for your help guys, I Managed to speak to the insurance company again today and got hold of a customer services manager. Apparently they are now sent me a Cover Note recorded next day delivery to me. Included a £20 voucher for Marks and Spencer and another £30 cash to pay for the use of taxis for two days.

Shopping, Of course I am , M&S is the best place ever, being surrounded by smelly old people going "Thats a nice jumpper". Or maybe I will just use the vouchers to buy some food during my lunch break.

Shopping, Of course I am , M&S is the best place ever, being surrounded by smelly old people going "Thats a nice jumpper". Or maybe I will just use the vouchers to buy some food during my lunch break.

Well, at least it sounds like they keep uninsured drivers off the road.

You have to be joking!! Insurance premiums are set to rise by an average of £60 this year to cover claims from incidents involving uninsured drivers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links