Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avcr

Ian_M

Looking at getting one very soon just wonderd if anyone else was wanting one maybe get a cheaper price for a couple of units sold

cheers

Ian

what's the cost of these .. cause I'm looking at getting a 2nd hand one ..

that overhead mounting unit was made by some guy on the american message board a few months ago, definately looks class...

emmmm ,what they for?

They are a boost controller..........

Deffo the over head pod thing :thumbsup: build some lights into it though so you can see in the dark again.....

Got a price of about £290 if your intrested please could you mail me at ian_martin@btinternet.com

cheers

ian

i had these down as a tubby mod, 'boost controller' and all that but round the forum i've seen the odd commment of n/a people having them saying the can adjust fuelling? is this bull?

i had these down as a tubby mod, 'boost controller' and all that but round the forum i've seen the odd commment of n/a people having them saying the can adjust fuelling? is this bull?

That's the AFC isn't it??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

The AFC - Air fuel controller should be used on NA's .. But I've only heard bad things ..

The AVCR - Actuator valve controller .. is a electricaly controlled valve, in the same place as the G-Valve, I believe.

I can't see how a "Actuator valve" could help NA's :huh:

Apexi do three things:

AVCR - boost controller, cant set boost in each gear and i believe at each rev range with in that gear, scramble mode (nos type affect) and is widely concidered to be "the daddy" of boost controllers..... its what i aspired too when i had a turbo but never achieved :crybaby:

SAFC - Air/Fuel piggy back computer (alters AF signal to "fool" your ECU and thus adjust fueling)

RSM - Rev Speed Meter, groovy gadget that does BHP rev/speed graphs etc.

The first two look 99% identical, and the RSM at a glance looks the same, all do different things.

AVCR would be as usefull to an NA driver as wellys to a duck :lol:

Hmmmmm, wonder if an rsm would fit in one of them roof pods...... <_< now that would be mint......

*must*resist*blue*shiney*things...... :unsure:

Is that NZD ? As that works out at about £200 .. May have to get one when I'm in Oz next week .. :thumbsup:

Is that NZD ? As that works out at about £200 .. May have to get one when I'm in Oz next week .. :thumbsup:

Sorry no, it's here:

Bonehead Performance

222 Saxony Dr.

Newtown, PA 18940

NZ i THINK it is around $600-$800 depending on 2nd hand or new.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links