Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Site Upgrade

Steve

This weekend I am attempting doing a complete site upgrade! This includes forums, news pages, dealer reviews, Toyota reviews and hopefully some spec sheets and documents.

Although this will take longer than a weekend I do hope to have the forums rocking and rolling by the weekend. The rest will soon follow.

So... you will experience downtime for short periods of time so please bear with me.

Thanks! :)

It does depend on time though...

I am getting rid of this software we are using here because it is kack... but i have to degrade this forum to 1.6... then convert the phpbb and then from phpbb to IB1.0.. then from IB1.0 to IB1.1

Took about 5 hours to do the lexus site with all its data!

That's really cool steve. Really looking forward to using the new site. So you think you will be at it all weekend. That really sounds like some hard work to me.

Still i think that you are the man to do this.

Can't wait to see new look. :D

Thanks guys! :)

well I am hoping to convert these forums to the same as the JAE froums or our Lexus club forums... will also be adding some great moddifications and handy tools!

I am open to some suggestions for the rest of the website... Its time to make it grow and grow!

A couple of suggestions . . .

Would be cool to have a club news section like the Lexus OC.

Also can we have a shiney silver logo based on a toyota Badge (like the gold Lexus one)? Red and white would perhaps be more appropriate to use instead of the blues as they are the Toyota corporate colours. :D

Also this isn't meant to be a diss coz you're doing an excellent job, but the look of our forums seems a bit cheap in comparison to the Lexus one, that's probably the software though

HI Carl

Agree with you on the news .. and I am heading to do the TOC the same as Lexus.. streamline both sites.

Also agree with you on the TOC forums.. very cheap compared... I do intend on using exactly the same software throughout.

Red and white... hmmm do you mean the look of the forums or the logo?

The logo; silver Badge with red lettering underneath same beige coloured background as lexus club but where you've used blue make that red, and vice versa if you catch my drift that way you know the colours work but you're using them in a different way. :) just an idea ;)

looks like the move to the new server was successfull...

Now to change the software.. but not now!!! as it is 6.am and i am off to bed.

Any errors on the forums please post em here!

Keep up the good work steve. Iam sure when you have finished. It will all look good.

i got real busy over the weekend...

i had to move this site and the JAE one and had problems with the galleries... both galleries failed to work but i managed to fix in the end.

i want to change this forum when i have plenty of time... so i know if any mistakes happen I can fix the same day.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links