Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Superchip For Sale !

Jimlad

EBay Link

Since getting my Unichip fitted I now have my superchip floating around. Have a look at the above link.

Don't anyone go slagging this off just because it's not as good as the unichip. It does have it's good points tho. Torque and BHP was increased with this puppy attached to my car. Along with response etc, etc. It's not a Unichip.... but it does have its purpose.

Hi there!! So what's the difference in a superchip and a unichip? was finking of getting my little starlet superchipped, but people tell me that it recks the car? that true? Any advice is helpful thanks.

Suki :D

About the only way to REALLY ****** your car up in one fell swoop is to remove the rev limiter. That's always a really daft idea though.

Only problem with the Superchip, is that it can cause boost creep (where the boost can creep into dangerously high levels). It would seem that this is not easily corrected. In the case of a Unichip, this problem can be eliminated.

This may not happen to your car, but I think it is only fair to mention this before people part with their hard earned cash!!

jimlad looking at your eBay link i would post a pic of the chip and the dyno readout too. :thumbsup:

jimlad looking at your ebay link i would post a pic of the chip and the dyno readout too. :thumbsup:

I'll try to do that soon. Good idea.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links