Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Got Any Pics Of Sky Blue Mr2's

Fizz

Want to know what they look like and what shades of blue you can get..

and yeah.. i am still searchin for a tubby.. !Removed! hard work..

Say one on the autotrader today which had only just gone up within the past 3 hours as i checked earlier at lunch and it wasn't there.

Anyway ring the bloke up and the blasted thing had sold within 3 hours of it being advertised on autotrader!!!

The search continues...

anyway.. back to the subject at hand.. anyone got any pics of the blues you can get with the Rev-2...?

aye... love the 2nd pic... looks better in the angle of light... :thumbsup:

lol no competition on the track though, S3's against an mr2 turbo lol :) must have been a giggle overtaking all those repeatedly :)

Hi Ryan its a n/a, and yes i did over take them, they are right barges on the bends and take loads of time to come on boost out of the bends, up their ****s on all but the middles of the long straights :D p.s. they were all putting out over 250bhp as well.

Hi Ryan its a n/a, and yes i did over take them, they are right barges on the bends and take loads of time to come on boost out of the bends, up their ****s on all but the middles of the long straights :D p.s. they were all putting out over 250bhp as well.

and here is me thinkin S3's are fast..... :rolleyes: lol

im impressed with ya N/A '2 takin em on and beatin em... :thumbsup:

the side on view i'm being instructed, coming into the grid at combe to keep as tight as poss apex before letting the wheel take me right to the outside. 110mph at braking down to 90 mph for the 85 degree bend exiting at same speed. This was the only place i was scared of loosing it, i accidentally later drifted the whole bend when i went in at 97 - 98mph... really was luck i kept it together.

The car does look damn low as well, that is with a 40 mm drop and 20% stiffer than stock setup, so even though it looks liek theres a bit of body roll it 20% less than stock :unsure:

Looks like you had a wicked day mate!...

How did it feel havin a Lotus Exige up ya a$$.. lol...

and is that the only shade of blue on the Rev 2..???

As im off to see one tomorrow.. and not seen a pic of the car..... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links