Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Koni Adjustable Shocks And Springs

Bobbin

Looking at these for lowering my MR2. ;) Does anyone have them or know anyone that has had them, what do you reckon? They lower 30mm and are £460. They are the Koni Sport set that are adjustable, also Super Flex bushes.

If anyone has fitted them, can you tell me how easy it is to fit, can I do it with a mate or do I need to take them to a garage, if anyone can tell me how to as well that would be handy :thumbsup:

Cheers people, do like this forum, full of really cool stuff, and people! :P :P :P

I'd get it done at a garage, mostly because springs can be potentially !Removed! dangerous when compressed, but also because it can require a fair bit of fiddling (as with most things car related).

It is perfectly possible to do it yourself though if you have the time.

ive got the koni shocks on my yaris and i gotta say im very impressed with their perofmance and the way the handling has been tightended up

dead easy to adjust aswell with a little screw thin on the top of them

i fitted them myself aswell but if ya not a competent spanner man then id suggest ya get someone else to sort it for ya

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links