Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

6000 Miles In 19 Years

Tommky

I have brought a 1986 carina 2 1.6 gl. I has had 2 owners from new and has only done 35,000 miles and since 1991 has only done 6000 miles. There is still the original plastic wrapping on the leavers to pull the back seats down, and the back seats have never been sat in. There is some surface rust on the inside of the passenger side rear door which I will treat and it needs waxoyling as the car has always been garaged and now it is being used as my everyday car I feel it need some extra protection. Does anyone have any tips on how to keep it in such good condition?

Nothing other than to wash it regularly and use a decent brand of wax and polish. Don't thrash it all the time when driving obviously (sometimes helps to clear the engine out though), hoover it out regularly and use a decent vinyl/plastic protector fluid on the interior of the car. Service is regularly too and use decent parts and oils!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links