Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Fascia Trim

g.ferg

I'm puzzling over an occasional rattle in what might be the ventilation system of my recently aquired 2003 Yaris 1.4 D4D. Briefly appears when engine under load (ie going up hill), and sounds for all the world like a piece of loose trim or a pencil that has been dropped down an air vent. Appears briefly then stops and is hard to reproduce deliberately. Could of course be be something loose in a more worrying spot like the turbo, though there are no indications of any problems at all with performance. I would like to get inside the fascia/vents to search for the pencil or other item thoughtfully placed in there by one of the child passengers,and have looked online for an appropriate workshop manual to help. There doesn't apppear to be one for the D4D - I'm guessing the internal trim details would be the same in a petrol Yaris so I thought I'd buy a Petrol version manual to help me solve this particular problem. Any comments? Thanks - g.ferg

A Haynes manual should be able to help you. Although in black and white and printed on seethrough paper they're very, very good!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links