Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Needs Help! I Need To Get An Exhaust Pipe!

ipod

Hey everyone,

as you can see, I'm new here! :)

My boyfriend bought a Toyota 4 Runner in january, and he asked me to get an exhaust pipe for his car.

He asked me to buy it because he works for Doctors without Boarders, so I wont be able to see him for a while, and we wont be able to see his car ^^

I know its a new generation, leather interior (if that even helps!) and thats pretty much it, oh and I know that he wants an extra one

you know to give more power or something.. I really dont know if what I'm saying actually means something!

All I know is that he wants something like this

http://www.twenga.com/price-toyota-4runner-exhaust.html

I really need some help because I want him to come back home and just rest, not worry about ordering this etc..

Since he doenst really have internet, its a bit difficult for me to really understand what he wants..

he showed me the link before he left.. so maybe thats it..

I really dont know...

Can someone please help me :)thanks guys!

Here are a couple of tips.

E-mail or text him and ask him for the details of his vehicle. You know his make and model but the engine size is handy and you need the license plate too. Ask him to specifically explain what he wants and why. Once you have this information I'd recommend contacting a car parts factors place that supplies parts at trade prices. You can get a quote off them (if they're able to get it for you) and it'll be cheaper than high street or online (typically) prices which should save you a bob or two. Failing that, enter his description into Google and somewhere selling it should crop up!

Where a car is concerned you have to be precise!

I texted him two days ago and he still hasnt awnsered...

Ill try to contact someone over there :)

thanks alot thought for the advice!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links