Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Who Can Remap A T Sport

adrock11

I can't speak for everyone else, but there's something about NA tuning that excites me. Extracting more power out of an engine that many think is pretty highly tuned already is sexier than just chucking a bigger turbo/more boost at an engine IMO.

For all the doubters, have a look on youtube at some XRS owners vids in the US. You can see how much of a weapon a tuned 2ZZ can be.

Some people dont want to just buy a faster car. Some people want to keep there corollas. The same can be said for people who tune the likes of evos and scoobys. Why bother aye? Maybe they should just save and buy a faster car.

They are cars worth tuning though 4 wheel drive rally cars, come of it all that money to tune a front wheel drive corolla :ffs:

If you want to do it it's got to be 4 wheel drive or rear wheel drive surely.

mines not the t-sport and if you regularly read the forums you'll find i have many gripes about the corolla yet i still love my corolla like a baby and i wouldn't change it for the world. enthusiasts are exactly that - it's not the fact they make their cars faster or by how much, its the fact their particular car, be it corolla or scooby or evo is faster/tuned/personalised etc etc

Why are People so negative about people moding their car?? Its a joke

You look on most car forums people are ploughing loads of oney into cars that are less powerful than T sports

If everyone just gave up and bought a faster car then...well it would just be !Removed!

I must admit im not a fan of over the top styling, but engine modifications I love

people on this forum were stating someone for cutting up his airbox?!! so what

POWER POWER and more POWER

yeah too true

My younger brother loves the seat ibiza scene and he's always linking me build threads

some very nicely tuned FR's, cupras but also 1.4's and diesels

no wonder the Corolla is seen as a old mans car, even the owners(ok barring a few people) of the sport model act like snobs

To be fair the T sport isn't even a expensive car, so there is no excuse about wanting to keep it standard for that reason!!

People Turbo S2000's!!

i agree so much with uber_luke and to be very brutal eddieinvader if you dont like the idea of a topic why both even posting to it ???

The OP clearly want to do it so why bother say its pointless, soething that is pointless to one person is a good idea to another. Personaly i think going out and spending £200,000 of a supercar that you can never really drive to any speed is pointless but im not gunna stand and call someone a fool for doing it.

thanks for the volume of advice just so you all know why i asked the question ill tell you . i love my rolla ts so much i can prove it . i kept it and still love to drive it, despite my other car being a 58 plate bmw 535 m sport. the corolla is more fun to throw around but when i get back into it i feel a little under powered. anyone know whare to get the inlet polished near coventry?

Get in touch with thor racing. Google them. There based in coventry.

didnt know they were , brilliant cheers mate :thumbsup:

im with what was stated earlier, if you look on youtube or the corolla forum over the pond at the xrs's you will see the potential. lower the lift point to 5800 and you have great gains straight away,

heres a vid of an xrs giving an s2000 a good go, with an inlet, header, lower lift point i think if i got it right......

i agree so much with uber_luke and to be very brutal eddieinvader if you dont like the idea of a topic why both even posting to it ???

The OP clearly want to do it so why bother say its pointless, soething that is pointless to one person is a good idea to another. Personaly i think going out and spending £200,000 of a supercar that you can never really drive to any speed is pointless but im not gunna stand and call someone a fool for doing it.

Rattle and pram spring to mind :lol:

Only giving my opinion :ffs:

Go for it if it's what you want it's your money.

im with what was stated earlier, if you look on youtube or the corolla forum over the pond at the xrs's you will see the potential. lower the lift point to 5800 and you have great gains straight away,

heres a vid of an xrs giving an s2000 a good go, with an inlet, header, lower lift point i think if i got it right......

i wish i could make mine do that . there is obviously a lot you can do ,but what costs are we talking to say extract a extra 20bhp

for relevance a civic type r would cost u about 1800quid to extract a extra 30bhp ,kpro,aem ,custome exhaust ,dc5 inlet manifold

i was looking at type r`s before i got the TS

I hate Type R driver's....There too cocky and can't except the fact that there cars are not the fastest cars in the world.

Can't wait to show a Type R driver the back of my compressor :yahoo:

so how do you lower the lift paoint then :blink:

Via a standalone ecu like the apexi pfc. But youll need the vvti/af tuned also. Plus lowering the point to much wont yield enough gains.

if you have a read about 5800/5900 should be the sweet point for lift, you then have to weigh up the cost vs gain factor :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links