Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Spolier For Yaris

Steve

I would love the spoiler but being a bird I doubt I could paint and fit it within a week! :rolleyes: Well unless I got my bros aircraft paint and superglue out! :D

Its a shame really.....

**Goes off and sulks**

Is there no exception to that rule? :unsure:

just take it to a decent bodyshop and ask them to sort it for you as long as its done asap i wouldnt have thought steve would mind???

angel

i live in warwickshire too and if its as easy too fit as my spoiler ill paint and fit it for you at no extra cost (except you have to buy the paint) 'm offerin to do this because yaris's need spoilers!

and i already have one!

angel

i live in warwickshire too and if its as easy too fit as my spoiler ill paint and fit it for you at no extra cost (except you have to buy the paint) 'm offerin to do this because yaris's need spoilers!

and i already have one!

Whereabouts in Warks are you knightrider?

I am in Rugby

I guess I am just nervy of putting anything on my new car! It wont affect my insurance will it? :(

I am in Rugby

I guess I am just nervy of putting anything on my new car! It wont affect my insurance will it? :(

doubtful

and itll tart up the back ennd, no end, yaris looks a bit daft without one i think???

I am in Rugby

I guess I am just nervy of putting anything on my new car! It wont affect my insurance will it?  :(

doubtful

and itll tart up the back ennd, no end, yaris looks a bit daft without one i think???

couldnt have sed it betta maself!

So, are these people gonna produce a full replica Veilside kit too? :drool:

hey watch this space!

• 2 weeks later...

Is the 2nd spoiler still available???

If so would spray paint from a car shop be ok - or is it a really stupid idea? :!Removed!: I had a look at auto-paint.co.uk and they seem to be ok for a spoiler and for metallic paint.

How does it fit on the car as well - does it just clip on or would you need to drill holes in it.

Cheers and sorry about so many questions :D

~ graykay :thumbsup:

Is the 2nd spoiler still available???

If so would spray paint from a car shop be ok - or is it a really stupid idea? :!Removed!: I had a look at auto-paint.co.uk and they seem to be ok for a spoiler and for metallic paint.

How does it fit on the car as well - does it just clip on or would you need to drill holes in it.

Cheers and sorry about so many questions :D

~ graykay :thumbsup:

Hmm....slightly off topic (sorry) but is it that easy to paint a spoiler yourself?? dont spray shops do anything special to it or sumthin? how would you go about it?

i've ordered my t-sport spoiler last thursday should be here soon.

and if i could save money on spray/fitting that would be great! ...does it need to be drilled to fit or is it just clips of some sort?

any specific type of paint? i know the colour code of my paint, should that be enough?

contact steve on the spoiler!

not too hard to do it yourself as long as you follow the principle of a pro job

1 rub down

2 prime

3 key the primer

4 paint

5 laquer

6 leave somewhere warm

7 wet flat

8 buff

9 polish

!!!!!!

should turn out fine

second spoiler is still available but only available free to gold members

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links