Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Lucida

riakan22

Hi;i bought this lucida couple of weeks ago wich is 4x4 auto ,today it started up fine in the morning,then sudden started to through out white smoke thought it was just cause of cold weather.try to start again after couple of hour wouldnt start.then after couple of turns of it goes.now it was parked up it just would not turn over at all ,no lights on dash cam up had recent full service,starter turns but engine doesnt seem to turn,please does anyone know what this could be,

regards

riakan22

welcome to the forum.

It seems you have a problem. Have a look at the section for MPV or search the forum. There is a bit on the Previas and Lucidas etc

Hi to all,well just to update.checked bus this morning there was no water in the bottle.any sugestion plese what it could be.

regards

riakan22

Hi to all, been told today it most likely to be the head,but i,ve given an advice if someone can share some light on this please.that i should use carina e td,or avnsis td head is that possibale,will it fit.

riakan22

Not sure but I( guess if you look in at those sections of the forum, they will give you the engine type. Good luck.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links