Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Dealer?

Spranglebolt

Thanes Valley types have had a servicing prob for some time, due to closure of a dealer group in Slough, Amersham and High Wycombe. For me it meant trekking to Bracknell.

I note, however, from one of those sponsorship signs on a roundabout, that there's a new co in Maidenhead bearing the name BERKSHIRE TOYOTA (it's googlable). Apparently sanctioned by Toyota although it doesn't yet appear on their list. Haven't yet visited so I don't know if it offers the full range of services.

Theres a reputable guy in Cheshire/Wales border who services yer car for the price of a pie. :thumbsup:

Hopefully the Thames valley servicing issues (lack of dealer in area) is now resolved

However ive been thinking about the whole main dealer thing lately - and believe that this kind of thing will become more common across all manufacturers unless reliability issues with modern cars (of all makes) are addressed.

The problem i see - is that with diesels especially - owners are being landed with massive bills that manufacturers are slow to cover the cost of - and that are too fequent and costly for a dealer to absorb.

I mean if youve got a customer being forced to Shell out say 3 grand on repairs after only 3 or 4 years old - its not very likely that the customer will come back to that manufacturer or dealer again :rolleyes: . This is not good for a business obviously.

Something the manufacturers are going to have to be more proactive in dealing with from where im sitting

Red diesel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links