Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Angel Eye Fogs And T-sport Replica Lamps

knightrider

look good. certainly interested in what they look like when lights on, hope you made the paint thick enough so no light shines through.

Not sure i'd wanna do this myself, i'd break something. :(

look good. certainly interested in what they look like when lights on, hope you made the paint thick enough so no light shines through.

Not sure i'd wanna do this myself, i'd break something. :(

paint thick enough?

ive only painted the standard grey bit inside the headlamp black not gone over anything but that........

night shots are now up see first post, look very closely at the sidelights what can you notice.........

oh, ok, i'm not really sure what the inside of the ligths looked light, so i presumed you had covered something that might let light through. :wacko:

ive heard people had trouble sealing the headlight housing back up so its waterproof and stuff.. did you have any trouble?.. i'd like to do something simlilar!

Hi knightrider

Very nice job mate :thumbsup: Car looks sweet ;)

jerry!!

are those the cheap LEDs?, you need some sportzblue headlights, them angel look good, could you post bigger pics but at a different angle, it a bit hard to see

the glue stuff has 2 come off when you separate the lamps so when i reassembled them i used clear silicone to seal them in,

yeah my sidelights are odd shades of blue im not happy!, my main beam are ring sportz bluez anyway vmail ive told u before, :lol:

i cant do very good pics as all mine are still images taken from a DV video cam

soz lee, just looks different to mine

black_lmp_left.thumb.jpgYaris027.thumb.jpg

fron2.thumb.jpgYaris032.thumb.jpg

does your LEDs look like this at night?

Yaris037.thumb.jpg

just as long as u don't drive round with your fogs on eh knightrider? you'll get a face full of full beams if they come my way :D

good work m8, like the black lamps

sam

hey knightrider how'd you get the headlight housing apart?.. did you heat it up in a stove or sumthin?

driving with fogs on p***es me rite off, i drive withe the angel ring on constantly tho cuz i fink it looks cool,

the headlamp has clips all around it and you have to lever it apart then cut wot looks like a chewing gum substance for the first half of the lamp then jus pull it apart the chewing um subsatnce should be removed and when you have finsished make sure you reseal with silicone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links