Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Have You Seen?

T-bar

Alwight?....

...Good

Has anyone round here seen my keys for my mk1? I've put 'em down somewhere!!!!

Cheers

R :afro:

You had 'em in the lounge mate .. did you leave 'em on the coffee table ..

Have you checked behind the fridge?? I find that if something is lost, it is nearly always there..... :)

I gave my parents my keys to look after on Saturday night Come Sunday morning they couldn't find them !!!

I was cacking it... eventually they were found tho... phew !

i reckon a dimensional time traveller just phase shifted into your living room so that they could steal your keys for a day (in your percieved version of space and time), because they learned that had you gone out for a drive at the moment you were supposed to find your keys, you would have altered the natural course of history by being involved in an accident with someone who shouldnt have been involved in that accident.

once the space time continuom has been corrected your keys will magically be restored :thumbsup:

jack daniels anyone :D

i reckon a dimensional time traveller just phase shifted into your living room so that they could steal your keys for a day (in your percieved version of space and time), because they learned that had you gone out for a drive at the moment you were supposed to find your keys, you would have altered the natural course of history by being involved in an accident with someone who shouldnt have been involved in that accident.

once the space time continuom has been corrected your keys will magically be restored

Now your just being silly DJ DAVO, you might consider that a Xygomorph (from alien) has borrowed it? Its more likely.

something that gets me, people always say:

"Its always in the last place you look"..

DERRRR!!!

If you find it, then of course your going to stop looking!!! QED!?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links