Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Super Chip

coopsterxxx

ok ive been looking for some one who does the super chip for the t sport yaris , and or ecu remapping some where in ireland or some one who can ship the chip here (man its hard to find some stuff here) :censor: any help would be great ,

take a look in either banzai or jap performance mags, i noticed collins performance have a powerchip now available, ive yet to conatct them meself

oooh i'll tell the missus. depending on how the chip works that is, if its a case of feeding false info from the sensors to the ecu in order to gain power, i'll give that a miss. But if its more like mapping it for power then thats fine.

i dunno tiktok more than likely a piggy back i would have thought???

i think its approx 175 nicka aswell

piggy back, hmmm, no thanks.

I had heard that mapping the current ecu wasn;t posssible for some reason or other? so therefore i'd think a replacement with a amppable one is best. Same with my own car, its too old to be mapped, but new ones are available that can be.

From what i understand, piggy back normally means giving fale info to the ecu, in the case of my car, its things like boost etc, so you can wack up the turbo boost and the ecu is unaware. Fine, till is goes bang.

ok so the yaris is N/A but you can't risk killing such a lovely little engine. Who could live with themselves with their little yaris sitting on the drive way with a blowed up engine? it would be all sad and looking very sorry for itself. :crybaby:

well thats it mate but like i say i havnt had the chance to call them yet and ask so i dunno if its mappable or not.

they only true mapable one ive seen is from C-One imprted from japan for about 600 quid! and then its only designed for jap market engines! :(

best to wait, it'll happen, i think 600quid might be better going towards the SC! You know ya wanna. :D

I presume by jap engines you mean high octane fuel? so sul/optimax/bp ult with octane booster.

i just stuck loads of octane booster in the mrs car for fun. must of upped it to 101 ron, lol.

i've got loads of octane booster that i bought for my car and never bother using, i dont really need it as not emoughmods, but it has cleaners in it as well so might as well use it instead of Halfords stuff.

sorry mate nothing is cheap i am from ireland too no matter what do you buy on here always very expensive and if you try to buy some stuff on UK is the same after including shipping fee so really what is the point.but only one dealer i always go with that will be icetronix in dublin they got lot of stuff on there and if you always buy things from him then they always give you discount or a free stuff just make the customer happy

here the web site:www.icetronix.com :thumbsup:

tiktok - i was refering more to the fact that the jap spec engines use a different ECU mainly somt to do with the alarm

also the supercharger uses some sort of standalone piggy back unit aswell

:huh:

also the supercharger uses some sort of standalone piggy back unit aswell

I guess it would have to, cos the ecu would not have a clue what to do with the info it was getting from the sc, which i would of thught would be fine.

you know anymore as to whats different about the alarm? and what does the alarm have to do with the ecu?

as far as im aware (and this is relating to the blitz sc)

cos the uk spec gets an alarm and the jap one doesnt this causes hicups with the new addon ecu. cos the imobiliser works thorugh it or somat

if it causes hicups with the blitz piggy back then does that not mean it will cause hicups with any other piggy back? you say the c-one ecu is fullymappable and for only £600? if thats true then its a really good price. what about Unichip 'dastech' ? is it pigy back? and would it work with our ECU.

i was looking into a Motech M4 but its 950 quid plus a wiring loom, plus mapping :wacko:

RHAINES

There are a number of places to get a UNICHIP, Owen Developments are supposed to be one of if not the best places in the UK (also in Oxford)...

Can call them on 01865 821062 (ask for Dino)

Alternatively Millway Sports are very good, 01264 336344

Hope that helps

that is a quote from a previous post on chips, ithink hes on about piggy back!!

alternativly u can look on eBay for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE MOD only £4

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CB

i saw the c-one unit on the home site and converted the yen to gbp - add the shipping vat and all that and youll be lookin at a bit more

motec sounds cool, can get this for mine, remove the need for maf sensor, not sure why?

i dunno, u yaris peeps, all ya want is extra power. never satisfied.

poh an why the hell does the imobilser go trhough the ecu? thats !Removed! silly.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links